Jamaicans tell the truth on how Black Americans gave them rhyming, and two turntables

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
U don’t read. Leave it alone.
I do read, quite a bit, and I've never read LIES like you just typed in this thread made to correct lies.
Show and prove, and I don't mean some random comparisons to sea islanders (Gullah/Geechee) and the few haitians (and their masters) who ran to new orleans after the haitian revolution. That's nothing.
Bahamians in Florida? Ok.
I'm waiting for the rest.

Somebody

All Star
Daps
I do read, quite a bit, and I've never read LIES like you just typed in this thread made to correct lies.
Show and prove, and I don't mean some random comparisons to sea islanders (Gullah/Geechee) and the few haitians (and their masters) who ran to new orleans after the haitian revolution. That's nothing.
Bahamians in Florida? Ok.
I'm waiting for the rest.

Two things a man should care about. Their own culture/nation and innovation.

Love your ppl. Then love something that transcends them.

One thing innovation and intelligence instigates is travel.

Slaves and their descendants are the intellectual backbone of the Americas.

But only a few of them are Marcus Garvey and Jay-Z.

Most are good nikkas such as yourself and most ppl in this thread enforcing politics predicated on our enemies fears.

This thread is nonsense to anyone with a basic education. There’s no need to cite a bunch of shyt for things like this.

Like what should I cite to say that about half the slaves in 18th century Carolina came from a hub in Barbados? It’s a trade.

How tf do y’all think a slave TRADE works?

But dumb nikkas like u never left the plantation. Only the skilled and the revolutionaries. Don’t even wear the color maroon, good boy.

Now please don’t quote me again, u slow ass overseer. We clearly don’t have respect for each other and what we’re here to do for/to our ppl.

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
Louisiana, Georgia, Florida, and the Carolinas have very strong Caribbean cultures.

ADOS harbors some of the dumbest ppl who don’t understand simple geography, politics, and business.

Ados is basically a group full of Joe Rogans.

no they don't...these claims have already been debunked

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/alw...caribbean-actually-it-was-new-orleans.676669/

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/fet...f-us-creoles-louisiana-history-people.704029/

Most are good nikkas such as yourself and most ppl in this thread enforcing politics predicated on our enemies fears.

This thread is nonsense to anyone with a basic education. There’s no need to cite a bunch of shyt for things like this.

Like what should I cite to say that about half the slaves in 18th century Carolina came from a hub in Barbados? It’s a trade.

But dumb nikkas like u never left the plantation. Only the skilled and the revolutionaries. Don’t even wear the color maroon, good boy.

Now please don’t quote me again, u slow ass overseer. We clearly don’t have respect for each other and what we’re here to do for/to our ppl.

Slaves that came re-exported from a pit stop in the Carib then into the USA in those early periods are not the same as settled FREE PEOPLE OF COLOR or post-Immigration Act people, who migrated later the USA.

sf5ACsE.jpg

Last edited:

Somebody

All Star
Daps
no they don't...these claims have already been debunked

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/alw...caribbean-actually-it-was-new-orleans.676669/

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/fet...f-us-creoles-louisiana-history-people.704029/

Slaves that came re-exported from a pit stop in the Carib then into the USA in those early periods are not the same as settled FREE PEOPLE OF COLOR or post-Immigration Act people, who migrated later the USA.

sf5ACsE.jpg

18th century is not early slavery, u pedantic nerd. Dont quote me.

truth2you

All Star
Daps
Louisiana, Georgia, Florida, and the Carolinas have very strong Caribbean cultures.

ADOS harbors some of the dumbest ppl who don’t understand simple geography, politics, and business.

Ados is basically a group full of Joe Rogans.
You sound like one of these fools who want to rewrite history by twisting the truth

lousiana was ruled by the same people as Haiti which means it was the same environment, there was no such thing as “Caribbean culture”. It was African, Spanish, and French culture in both places which is why the architecture is similar. It’s some Caribbean’s who want to insert themselves into American history is lie, and twist things, which does nothing but help white supremacy cause they can quickly take those lies and say “see, we allowed blacks here to live in freedom”, but that is a total lie!

Secondly, the only one if the areas which did have SOME Caribbean influence was Miami as the Bahamas is not far from it, but even then it’s a small influence

thirdly, why do y’all do this? You talk bad about people who praise their history, such as those who rock with the ADOS movement, then you put little lies in our history to make you look good, and us like haters of immigrants.

It’s fukked up, and shows you are not about the uplifting of blacks in America, you just want to uplift your own group and using “blackness” as a way to do it. If it wasn’t about this, you wouldn’t make up so much lies that any fool who reads can easily see is bullshyt!

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps

Somebody

All Star
Daps

Somebody

All Star
Daps
You sound like one of these fools who want to rewrite history by twisting the truth

lousiana was ruled by the same people as Haiti which means it was the same environment, there was no such thing as “Caribbean culture”. It was African, Spanish, and French culture in both places which is why the architecture is similar. It’s some Caribbean’s who want to insert themselves into American history is lie, and twist things, which does nothing but help white supremacy cause they can quickly take those lies and say “see, we allowed blacks here to live in freedom”, but that is a total lie!

Secondly, the only one if the areas which did have SOME Caribbean influence was Miami as the Bahamas is not far from it, but even then it’s a small influence

thirdly, why do y’all do this? You talk bad about people who praise their history, such as those who rock with the ADOS movement, then you put little lies in our history to make you look good, and us like haters of immigrants.

It’s fukked up, and shows you are not about the uplifting of blacks in America, you just want to uplift your own group and using “blackness” as a way to do it. If it wasn’t about this, you wouldn’t make up so much lies that any fool who reads can easily see is bullshyt!

America is two continents with a continental identity just like Europe, Africa, and Asia.

I read like three lines out your post. I’m not gonna give my whole attention to a whore of babylon.

I post for like minded individuals. If u don’t agree, go run to the other cacs in this thread preaching cac politics over God’s plan.

truth2you

All Star
Daps

This thread is nonsense to you cause you don’t want to hear it, no intelligent person would call correcting history nonsense, unless it goes against their beliefs

Secondly, let’s just say you’re correct about Caribbean’s coming to the Carolinas in the 18th century, that doesn’t mean they have a Caribbean culture, even a weak one, today. My family is from the Carolinas, and I used to go every summer, nothing bout the Caribbean was talked about or was similar. I grew up in Flatbush so I know both sides. What they had in common was they were small town people

you just read books, and trying to make connections, but Ya theory is wrong, and anyone from these places that’s older will tell you the same. Now, it’s more immigrants in those areas you named, so they are rewriting history to put themselves in the story, but to me you are making yourself the enemy by lying, and making it harder to get what we are owed from this country. Once you make these claims you automatically kill the claim of racism!

so, I say that to say this. fukk YOU:pacspit:

truth2you

All Star
Daps
America is two continents with a continental identity just like Europe, Africa, and Asia.

I read like three lines out your post. I’m not gonna give my whole attention to a whore of babylon.

I post for like minded individuals. If u don’t agree, go run to the other cacs in this thread preaching cac politics over God’s plan.
So why the fukk are you in here then?