Jamaican woman wins $180 Mill lottery and uses emoji mask to hide identity

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
Congrats to this smart woman. If what others in here said about Jamaica then she may have to leave the island forever to feel safe and have peace of mind because any criminal can contact one of the people in those pictures and ask what she looks like or where she lives. I agree with the people in here who are pro anonymity for lottery winners. I bought some Georgia lottery tickets last month while I was down there with 26 future plays just because they allow anonymity now. I can win and no one would know except me the IRS and the lottery. Just living out my dreams stress free from criminals and other people harassing me for money.:mjcry::wow::ahh:

Last edited:
Daps
Congrats to this smart woman. If what others in here said about Jamiaca then she may have to leave the island forever to feel safe and have peace of mind because any criminal can contact one of the people in those pictures and ask what she looks like or where she lives. I agree with the people in here who are pro anonymity for lottery winners. I bought some Georgia lottery tickets last month while I was down there with 26 future plays just because they allow anonymity now. I can win and no one would know except me the IRS and the lottery. Just living out my dreams stress free from criminals and other people harassing me for money.:mjcry::wow::ahh:
Jamaica ain't as big as you think fam, ppl will find out trust me. Jamaicans like me have big families that love to talk. Next ting you know the whole block fi know, and when them gully soldiers come a knockin she better run.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Congrats to this smart woman. If what others in here said about Jamiaca then she may have to leave the island forever to feel safe and have peace of mind because any criminal can contact one of the people in those pictures and ask what she looks like or where she lives. I agree with the people in here who are pro anonymity for lottery winners. I bought some Georgia lottery tickets last month while I was down there with 26 future plays just because they allow anonymity now. I can win and no one would know except me the IRS and the lottery. Just living out my dreams stress free from criminals and other people harassing me for money.:mjcry::wow::ahh:
have you ever won the lottery for real before? (bc ur username).

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
De8bXFIVQAE6xUB.jpg

This is just fukking classic
lol, i love this

egsteel

All Star
Daps
This anonymity bs is gonna ruin the lottery. It's hard to market it when winners don't wanna be identified or even show up.

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
This winning lottery and showing your face thing needs to end for real. :dahell:
It's a hangover from when folks used to win a couple hundred and shyt was cute.

It's a whole new day. Needs to be kept in the dark.

Transparency to the public. This is public/government money.
Gotta take people's safety into consideration. I can see allowing a disclosure that the money was won. Don't see it necessary to release identities of winners. Sounds like it's full of loopholes. I hear you 100% dont misunderstand.