Jamaican woman wins $180 Mill lottery and uses emoji mask to hide identity

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
1.4 million is money but your not rich. She better invest in real estate and rent some properties. If she invest well. She can maintain a nice lifestyle but still work without worrying about rent, bills...

Better that than being too rich when you're too rich to stay in your hood but you can't hangout with rich people and you'll be miserable and alone
She's rich in Jamaica nikka

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Never understood why lottery winners were announced anyway
To prevent corruption. If you never knew who won, they could give it to somebody behind the scenes and say that they didn’t want to be identified. Double edged sword :manny:

OvOxO

Pro
Daps
Reppin
The Caribbean
I aint with all that :win: shyt... but if I won that shyt round these parts? Id def pull a young thug for at least a day!

CharlesBarkley.jpeg

Cashier cash me out deh fass!

egsteel

All Star
Daps
I disagree. I think it’s going to encourage more people to play now that they don’t have to be worried about being identified if they win.
I don't think people are thinking that many steps ahead when they play. I've never been deterred from playing due to worrying over the repercussions i may face if i do win. YOu'd be hard pressed to find anyone saying they're not playing because they don't wanna get robbed.