Jamaican woman wins $180 Mill lottery and uses emoji mask to hide identity

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
smart move on her part

Not really. She signed her name and has family members on stage, meaning her identity will be revealed soon enough. The only smart thing to do if you win a significant amount of money via the lottery is to have a legal trust accept the win and sign the ticket (they'll then sign over the money to you). You should speak with a lawyer first, and find the best trust firm you can. That way no one will find out. It also helps with family, since you can simply set up trusts for them, give them the information, and then disappear. Change your number, keep contact with a couple family members you trust, and move out of state+go on vacation somewhere. Then in 3-6 months you can re-connect with family, now that you have your own separate life and some security measures in place (liability on your own trust so you avoid petty lawsuits, vast majority of money invested, no contact with friends who might try to get you caught up, etc).

EDIT: the trust advice is moreso for the United States. I'm not familiar with Jamaican law in that regard. But even still she's a fool for having family on stage. She will be outed.

FeloniousMonk

Dont mind me..Im a azzhole
Daps
Reppin
Them Lo Lifes...
Not really. She signed her name and has family members on stage, meaning her identity will be revealed soon enough.
Beat me to it.

Something tells me she BEEN rocking that wig, so thats a keen identifier along with having your fam up on stage. :stopitslime:

"Let me wear this mask, but NOBODY is going to recognize the rest of my family up here"
:snoop:

ThisWorldAintRight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

:dead::dead::dead::dead: