Jamaican woman wins $180 Mill lottery and uses emoji mask to hide identity

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Congats to the Sista..stay safe, but she dont need us to remind her.

Alexander Wiggin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Paris Saint-Germain
1.4 million is money but your not rich. She better invest in real estate and rent some properties. If she invest well. She can maintain a nice lifestyle but still work without worrying about rent, bills...

Better that than being too rich when you're too rich to stay in your hood but you can't hangout with rich people and you'll be miserable and alone

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
Jamaica ain't as big as you think fam, ppl will find out trust me. Jamaicans like me have big families that love to talk. Next ting you know the whole block fi know, and when them gully soldiers come a knockin she better run.
Gaza mi seh:ufdup:

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
Congrats to this smart woman. If what others in here said about Jamaica then she may have to leave the island forever to feel safe and have peace of mind because any criminal can contact one of the people in those pictures and ask what she looks like or where she lives. I agree with the people in here who are pro anonymity for lottery winners. I bought some Georgia lottery tickets last month while I was down there with 26 future plays just because they allow anonymity now. I can win and no one would know except me the IRS and the lottery. Just living out my dreams stress free from criminals and other people harassing me for money.:mjcry::wow::ahh:

I play every week now. Once I hit, I can remain as normal as possible until I feel like moving :blessed: