Jamaican/ West Indian Food Appreciation

Daps
Reppin
VOID
Like i said, poor people food :laff:

All these cheap ass foods being posted. The best meat ya'll can come up with is chicken.... :dead:

Who the fuuck eat this sh!t besides the patties?

Struggle food.

:mindblown: This suppose to be an elegant dish? :laff::laff::laff:

Jammin_Jerk_Chicken.ashx_.jpg

Why you gotta go out of your way to sh!t on our food and culture? If you don't like t or aren't feeling it...why you in this thread?

You don't see us going in your threads about Italian, Polish, whatever food you push on us an force us to like and enjoy and talking it down?

CAC exposed.

I wanna smash your face in you goddamn fuccboi.

DaddyTime

All Star
Daps
no doubt

but thinking the media wouldn't lie is cray :wow:
Oh of course the media tell lies... nikkas lining up for flu shots lol

Why you gotta go out of your way to sh!t on our food and culture? If you don't like t or aren't feeling it...why you in this thread?

You don't see us going in your threads about Italian, Polish, whatever food you push on us an force us to like and enjoy and talking it down?

CAC exposed.

Ignore em brah... I haven't heard of a culture that doesn't eat rice, chicken, all the things that have been listed... fukk he want, calamari all day? caviar? that shyt ain't all that...

Daps
Reppin
LWO

CAC exposed.

This is my country you fuucking immigrant. You don't like what i say... GET THE fukk OUT!

No one begged you banana boat riders to come over here, we just did ya'll a favor in accepted ya'll, so don't get reckless at the mouth, p*ssy face.

The reason why i'm sh!tting on you fuucktards is because you guys come over here and act like ya sh!t don't stink. Calling Americans out of their name (Yankees), talking down on us, criticizing our culture when your living in OUR country. Acting like a 3rd sh!t hole country is better than a 1st world country. GTFOH!!

Just go back to ya'll country. We don't need you guys here.

Daps
Reppin
VOID
This is my country you fuucking immigrant. You don't like what i say... GET THE fukk OUT!

No one begged you banana boat riders to come over here, we just did ya'll a favor in accepted ya'll, so don't get reckless at the mouth, p*ssy face.

The reason why i'm sh!tting on you fuucktards is because you guys come over here and act like ya sh!t don't stink. Calling Americans out of their name (Yankees), talking down on us, criticizing our culture when your living in OUR country. Acting like a 3rd sh!t hole country is better than a 1st world country. GTFOH!!

Just go back to ya'll country. We don't need you guys here

Thank you for exposing yourself homie!

I'm quoting this just in case you think about changing this to save face.

BTW, this isnt your country either...the indians were here first...so shut up and eat 9,000 dikks fakkit.

DaddyTime

All Star
Daps

Just go back to ya'll country. We don't need you guys here.
tell em why you mad breeeeeeeeh lmfao :takedat:

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
what you order bl

no ill will received.
just stop moving all covert.
lol what you mean breh?
I'm a nutrition freak as well, always looking to keep a alkaline rather than acidic body.. so whats really bugging you about west indian food is my question.. the particulars

Something called "Ital Plate".
Had Red beans and rice, fried plaintains, and some type of vegetable slaw/salad thing with cabbage and what not.
it was :banderas:

DaddyTime

All Star
Daps
Something called "Ital Plate".
Had Red beans and rice, fried plaintains, and some type of vegetable slaw/salad thing with cabbage and what not.
it was :banderas:
Yesss, you don't eat meat right?
Try that spinach roti with pumpkin, if you don't like that shyt I will make all the threads in the world to get negged off this site