Jamaican/ West Indian Food Appreciation

Daps
Reppin
LWO
Yep, fuucking poor people food. This thread is filled with nothing but rice, dumpling, chicken and flour. 3rd world country food right here. @posterchild336 Why you keep upping this thread with them struggle foods? You noticed no one dapped you. We don't care about that sh!t, so stop trying to impress us.

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
Yep, fuucking poor people food. This thread is filled with nothing but rice, dumpling, chicken and flour. 3rd world country food right here. @posterchild336 Why you keep upping this thread with them struggle foods? You noticed no one dapped you. We don't care about that sh!t, so stop trying to impress us.
fukk boy ...guh suck yuh madda

ani-bottle_throw.gif

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Why u in a thread u have no interest in get the fuk out then

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
always been big on this shyt...some recipes would be dope
Its some simple stuff like brown stew chicken that can be easily made but the appreciation I believe somes from making simple shyt taste soooo fukking good. What u interested in making

Nefrodamus

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#90'sgang
My pops is puerto rican and my moms is afro dominican, so in theory Im supposed to be on that @Raul bachata and platano tip like
tumblr_lerlq0yKWd1qcl3vlo1_250.gif

But growing up in a multicultural neighborhood, I gravitated more towards the caribbean food spots. Picking up patties on the way from school, stopping at the local jerk pit.
0001-ST.jpg

:wow:

I just wanna thank all of your moms, grandmoms, and great grandmoms for the goat food
:salute:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My pops is puerto rican and my moms is afro dominican, so in theory Im supposed to be on that @Raul bachata and platano tip like
tumblr_lerlq0yKWd1qcl3vlo1_250.gif

But growing up in a multicultural neighborhood, I gravitated more towards the caribbean food spots. Picking up patties on the way from school, stopping at the local jerk pit.
0001-ST.jpg

:wow:

I just wanna thank all of your moms, grandmoms, and great grandmoms for the goat food
:salute:
LOL
I'm not your typical Spanish Harlem or NYC Dominican.
I grew up in the suburbs and I'm not about that "dimelo loco...que lo que?" life.
But I have gone to Castle Hill to eat a few times :mjpls:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
I love yall food and culture brehs, its on my bucket list to take a boat and visit the whole Caribbean. :banderas:

I'd love it if yall could give me some extra background bout yall particular islands, I'm in the middle of writing a novel and some parts take place in the islands so I've been researching but it'd be nice to get the gems from real West Indians.