Jamaica will NOT BOW TO LGBT community

Daps
And you guys get mad when people say that homophobia is a problem in the black community. Why can't you guys mind you own business. If a person is happy, why is it bothering you?

Edit: It isn't a problem in the black community, it's a Coli problem.

ejthompson23

Vagabon
Daps
If you have to ask that then you are retarded.

The things white people got away with back in the 60s would have you leaving America if it as done today.

You new gen dudes dont have a clue :mjlol:
Collectively as a people blacks went from running on a treadmill (running in place) to moving backwards...more black babies murdered, oops I mean aborted, in New York than born last year...even blacks don't wanna live among each other, their dreams are to make it out the hood :skip:...AAs willingly shun education, thus, doing exactly what the slave owners was tryna do...:beli: we making progress right?

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Collectively as a people blacks went from running on a treadmill (running in place) to moving backwards...more black babies murdered, oops I mean aborted, in New York than born last year...even blacks don't wanna live among each other, their dreams are to make it out the hood :skip:...AAs willingly shun education, thus, doing exactly what the slave owners was tryna do...:beli: we making progress right?
Actually the amount of crime has fallen since the 60s.

We may of had a pause with this current gen acting the fool but that doesn't mean that we will stay stagnant forever :pachaha:

Abstract83

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
As a black straight male I could care less about their rights. I have nothing against them either. But if a country ain't wit it then :manny:. As long as theirs no violence involved then it is what it is. They have a right to fight for their rights just like some people have a right to refuse it. I have family that's gay. I'm not gonna disown them but at the same time I'm not gettin myself involved in shyt that has nothing to do with me. That's their choice not mines. I can't control them putting this shyt on some of my TV shows I watch. It's more of the agenda thats constantly being pushed that I'm worried about. Puttin this shyt in schools expecting kindergartens to understand this life style is ridiculous. And I'll stand by my hypocritical views being intrigued by attractive fem lesbian bi-women. Dude on dude shyt just ain't normal I won't apologize.

ejthompson23

Vagabon
Daps
Actually the amount of crime has fallen since the 60s.

We may of had a pause with this current gen acting the fool but that doesn't mean that we will stay stagnant forever :pachaha:
Wasting a generation of kids is not a big deal now to some brehs :beli: and they'll expect that very wasted generation to raise outstanding citizens :skip:...

Blackout

Daps
Wasting a generation of kids is not a big deal now to some brehs :beli: and they'll expect that very wasted generation to raise outstanding citizens :skip:...
Among that gen some conscious cats are rising.

Since you hate AAs you wont be any help to them.

Blackout

Daps
Lupe is a black Muslim c00n...his allegiance lies in the deserts of Arabia...nobody rightfully pay him any attention...
c00n?

He is doing a better job than you in supporting black people.

Your AA hate is holding you back lol.

ejthompson23

Vagabon
Daps
c00n?

He is doing a better job than you in supporting black people.

Your AA hate is holding you back lol.
The same Lupe who ain't vote for our black president? :skip: yes he sure is doing a lot...the same Lupe who's supporting white bytches in hip hop :martin:...the same Lupe who's more worried bout Muslims in arabia who surely will call him a slave to his face (abeed) than his black folks here in the states? :scust: you sure u not a troll?

Blackout

Daps
The same Lupe who ain't vote for our black president? :skip: yes he sure is doing a lot...the same Lupe who's supporting white bytches in hip hop :martin:...the same Lupe who's more worried bout Muslims in arabia who surely will call him a slave to his face (abeed) than his black folks here in the states? :scust: you sure u not a troll?
What do you do that is better than him?

You got all of the criticizing but what actions do you do to further black people?

Hating AAs is not doing that btw

ejthompson23

Vagabon
Daps
What do you do that is better than him?

You got all of the criticizing but what actions do you do to further black people?

Hating AAs is not doing that btw
I wake c00n ass nikkas up...I challenge my community to do better...I stop nikkas (such as your self) from acting against their own self interest...

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
12119000_1048697011828449_1248886010904406110_n.jpg

Same paper I used yesterday when someone asked me, this is probably ten photographs by now.
I'm not even saying I disagree or agree with what you are saying. I'm just curious.