Jalen Rose knocking down Molly Qerim

Professor Mac

Im African not black
Daps
Okay tell the sandcacs to learn a language and convert to Christianity. Bam thru fit in with all the other cacs

Think of it like this .. could you "just go" to Ghana and "fit right in" ..:sas1:

They speak English there you know.:win:

nikkas from the Bronx don't even fukk with nikkas from Brooklyn and that's the same city

But it's soo easy to just love to another country because of skin color.

Go read a book..matter of fact go travel outside of the U.S. and he to educate yourself on the rest of the world.:camby:

Last edited:

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Think of it like this .. could you "just go" to Ghana and "fit right in" ..:sas1:

They speak English there you know.:win:

nikkas from the Bronx don't even fukk with nikkas from Brooklyn and that's the same city

But it's soo easy to just love to another country because of skin color.

Go read a book..matter of fact go travel outside of the U.S. and he to educate yourself on the rest of the world.:camby:
Yeah if I didn't clearly have European admixture I could fit in over there. :yeshrug:

Just find a bytch over there nobody wants and bam my offspring are Ghanaian citizens :yeshrug:

KRiLL (+)

Yo! Ho! Ho!
Daps
Reppin
Straw Hat Pirates

7vUnDzc.png

Karume

All Star
Daps
werd, race is secondary around the world almost meaningless. A German doesn't give a fukk about a polish or french person(see WW2), a korean doesn't care about the chinese or Japanese(see WW2) and a Nigerian doesn't care about a Ghananian or someone from the Ivory coast(Wars again). Race is important in America because its used to identify people because everyone here has lost touch with their culture over time and had to develop a new identity.
I think you are minimizing the importance of racial/cultural identity. Particularly in Asia. The Chinese/Korean/Japanese distinction has mattered longer than this country has even existed