Jalen Rose knocking down Molly Qerim

NoGutsNoGLory

Superstar
Daps
That's where you American people have the game all messed up.. In Europe you're either from that country and speak their language or you don't

Italian people don't want French people moving there. .. Russian people don't want Ukrainian people living there, and the same can be said for any two countries

It's A LOT more complicated then just you're either white, brown, or black (terms that Persian people don't even use) in order to be accepted. Its so American to think that's the end all be all
werd, race is secondary around the world almost meaningless. A German doesn't give a fukk about a polish or french person(see WW2), a korean doesn't care about the chinese or Japanese(see WW2) and a Nigerian doesn't care about a Ghananian or someone from the Ivory coast(Wars again). Race is important in America because its used to identify people because everyone here has lost touch with their culture over time and had to develop a new identity.

director_of_bands

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
qc NC
yall been chatty pattying about this for six pages? :dahell: ok I forgot we in a sports drought

**edit - :deadrose: the poster who said this hit him like a ton of bricks :deadrose: the jalen cassidy hubbard pic getting posters upset :deadrose: that '81' post :bryan: posters are in here heated! :bryan:

Last edited:

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
tamia-grant-hill.jpg

"Who's the Uncle Tom now Jalen?" :mjpls:
:damn:thread should have been closed with this post:wow:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Hate when people get technical with race/ethnicity in AMERICA

You're either white, black, Asian, Latino, Indian, or Arab

Latino and Arabs have members that can pass as white in America. Who cares about the ones who are black because there's no such thing as black supremacy :russ:

Latinos and Arabs are white.
In America, they just are not listed as Caucasian because America passed goof ass laws.
So, only white certain white people were recognized here as white.
Yet all those types of people are Caucasian.

America is just on clown racist shyt like no other.

Art Barr

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Why do people sweat this chick? Because she's foreign? She's mad basic, and seems undercover overweight to boot.

Cari look way better than her. Sexier too.
Why do you and other cats wonder why people sweat this chick? It is what it is unless you insecure, jealous, or someing else. I really wish people online would post who they dealing with when they on the this person basic, ugly, etc. Not always but usually when those few do post their SO they don't look soo much more fire if at all than the person they claim is basic or whatever.

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
Why do you and other cats wonder why people sweat this chick? It is what it is unless you insecure, jealous, or someing else. I really wish people online would post who they dealing with when they on the this person basic, ugly, etc. Not always but usually when those few do post their SO they don't look soo much more fire if at all than the person they claim is basic or whatever.

my girl do look better than molly, but I'd never post her pic in this toxic environment. I never said she is ugly, just that she isn't all that and that cari look better than her.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
my girl do look better than molly, but I'd never post her pic in this toxic environment. I never said she is ugly, just that she isn't all that and that cari look better than her.
Im not asking you to post a pic but honestly since online people can say anything that just sounds good without a pic. I never said you said she ugly but some of,you dudes act like broads with the why y'all over hyping her like most dudes not just saying she look good/they'll fukk and leaving it at that. If you think car I look better whatever but that's not why I quoted you. Its just crazy to me to see dudes acting like girls. Your post is shyt I hear from chicks when you say you don't like certain girls like Lupita. Oh you like the foreigns, exotics and all that bullshyt. Nah I like good looking women to me of all shades. I don't have no set preference looks wise outside of being good looking to me.

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
That's where you American people have the game all messed up.. In Europe you're either from that country and speak their language or you don't

Italian people don't want French people moving there. .. Russian people don't want Ukrainian people living there, and the same can be said for any two countries

It's A LOT more complicated then just you're either white, brown, or black (terms that Persian people don't even use) in order to be accepted. Its so American to think that's the end all be all
Okay tell the sandcacs to learn a language and convert to Christianity. Bam thru fit in with all the other cacs