Jalen Rose knocking down Molly Qerim

Timeis$

Banned
Daps
Best one night stand (it was actually daytime) I ever had was this Persian bytch I fukked right after high school when she moved outta her parents house :mjlol:
Word.

In LA black women are literally last option for brothers with options. With Asians, Latinas, Persians they really can't compete. I need to visit out there again but all my male cousins are dating non black women :pachaha:

Professor Mac

Im African not black
Daps
1. Arab is a culture not a race
2..she Persian not Arab, her people don't even speak Arabic
3. Most Persians are white. They can eas3 move to Europe and assimilate into their culture

That's where you American people have the game all messed up.. In Europe you're either from that country and speak their language or you don't

Italian people don't want French people moving there. .. Russian people don't want Ukrainian people living there, and the same can be said for any two countries

It's A LOT more complicated then just you're either white, brown, or black (terms that Persian people don't even use) in order to be accepted. Its so American to think that's the end all be all

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
screen-shot-2014-08-07-at-11-23-13-am.png

:whew:

:dead:

This is an awesome reference pic for me for my art.

Clicks save photo,...thanks breh.

I started back penciling and making that run to try to go back pro in comics.

Art Barr

Paradise50

Superstar
Daps
Hate when people get technical with race/ethnicity in AMERICA

You're either white, black, Asian, Latino, Indian, or Arab

Latino and Arabs have members that can pass as white in America. Who cares about the ones who are black because there's no such thing as black supremacy :russ: