Jalen Rose knocking down Molly Qerim

Gravity

Banned
Daps
because i have republican friends, does that mean i'm republican? because i have friends who hate asians, does that mean i do? since when did being cool with or friends with someone mean you believe everything they do? :jbhmm:
Don't equate being a republican with being a racist. If you're friends with a racist republican then you're a racist(c00n). If you have friends who are racist then that makes you a racist. fukk is wrong with you?

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Don't equate being a republican with being a racist. If you're friends with a racist republican then you're a racist(c00n). If you have friends who are racist then that makes you a racist. fukk is wrong with you?
no it doesn't...the fukk is wrong with you? you're not everything your friends are, it's that simple. i'm not christian nor muslim because of my friends, i'm not accepting of transgender shyt because some of my friends are nor do i hate white people because some of my friends do, i don't believe in abortion because some of my friends do, nor do i believe in half the social welfare programs my friends support, there are over a million different attributes on which a friendship, or associate, can be made, people aren't lockstep with each other on everything. you got married couples who vehemently disagree on a shytload of social and political ideas, so are they the same? get the fukk out here with this basic thinking

REdefinition

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Breh, just admit you were talking out of your ass. My homegirl is friends with one of the black pastors at Joel's church. Not a racist bone in his body. Joel and his church don't claim a political affiliation and don't endorse candidates. Joel said Trump was a friend of their ministry meaning he probably made a contribution. He said some general pleasantries about him and people created a fake story about him being a "supporter" or making an endorsement which he officially denied. This is what he said about Obama on CNN a couple years ago:

"I think he's dong a great job. I've been impressed." Do you think someone who's inclined to support Donald Trump as a politician or someone who would like to appeal to Trump supporters would go on such a public patform as CNN to talk about the "great job" Obama is doing?

Gravity

Banned
Daps
no it doesn't...the fukk is wrong with you? you're not everything your friends are, it's that simple. i'm not christian nor muslim because of my friends, i'm not accepting of transgender shyt because some of my friends are nor do i hate white people because some of my friends do, i don't believe in abortion because some of my friends do, nor do i believe in half the social welfare programs my friends support, there are over a million different attributes on which a friendship, or associate, can be made, people aren't lockstep with each other on everything. you got married couples who vehemently disagree on a shytload of social and political ideas, so are they the same? get the fukk out here with this basic thinking

Breh, just admit you were talking out of your ass. My homegirl is friends with one of the black pastors at Joel's church. Not a racist bone in his body. Joel and his church don't claim a political affiliation and don't endorse candidates. Joel said Trump was a friend of their ministry meaning he probably made a contribution. He said some general pleasantries about him and people created a fake story about him being a "supporter" or making an endorsement which he officially denied. This is what he said about Obama on CNN a couple years ago:

"I think he's dong a great job. I've been impressed." Do you think someone who's inclined to support Donald Trump as a politician or someone who would like to appeal to Trump supporters would go on such a public patform as CNN to talk about the "great job" Obama is doing?
No, you admit that you're a stupid motherfukking c00n. I'm not even going to argue with either of you over this. If you think that whites can be friends in support of other racist whites without being racist themselves then that's on you two dumb motherfukkers. You're not about to convince me to subscribe to c00n shyt tho.

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I missed molly on nfl network where she had a bigger role, but I guess she wanted to be back home

Good for Jalen... u tend to hook up with co workers if u at work all the Damn time

Just keep molly away from Berman and Chris Carter if he happen to be around the studios visiting
Berman+Mustache.png

REdefinition

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No, you admit that you're a stupid motherfukking c00n. I'm not even going to argue with either of you over this. If you think that whites can be friends in support of other racist whites without being racist themselves then that's on you two dumb motherfukkers. You're not about to convince me to subscribe to c00n shyt tho.

I just want it to be observed that you started off with "I heard"...."it was suspected " "I don't actually have any proof, but..." to now you're 100 percent convinced and anybody disagreeing is a c**n. I'm not trying to convince your remedial ass of anything :heh:Just wanted the rational on this board to have some clarity from your "suspected" hunch.