Jalen Rose knocking down Molly Qerim

Eye Cue DA COLI GAWD

<--- Cleveland Browns winning that many, boi!
Daps
Best one night stand (it was actually daytime) I ever had was this Persian bytch I fukked right after high school when she moved outta her parents house :mjlol:
:stopitslime: @ a Persian broad being the best one night stand ever

You fukked three girls in your life nikka? :mjlol:

TheGregReaper

#HeatNation #SouthernCalUSC #LiverpoolFC
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WATTS & Inglewood Southern Kalifornia
:stopitslime: @ a Persian broad being the best one night stand ever

You fukked three girls in your life nikka? :mjlol:

We got another big bad coli miltant on here looking for attention :russ:

I've made it a point to never interact with you and your shyt posting and I'mma keep it that way:ehh:

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
:deadmanny::ooh::gladbron::pachaha::lolbron::mjlol:and what happened to them indians. if you tell me to look it up instead of telling me then i'll neg. then i'll snitch on you. :ehh:
The Spanish raped the women and breedeD them out. Later African slaves intermingled with the half cac and half Indian population. Hence the Puerto Rican is born

Jimi Swagger

I say whatever I think should be said
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Turtle Island to DXB
tamia-grant-hill.jpg

"Who's the Uncle Tom now Jalen?" :mjpls:
He said that shyt? Grant is that dude and dated Jada at one point before marrying Tamia(who is still pretty). He also does community outreach. Trajan Langdon also dated sisters too. Don't understand why dudes shyt on Duke players, especially the hood boogs. They can't help it that they are generally light-skinned from intact upper middle class homes attended private high schools and marry their girlfriends and THEN have children. The community could can use more of the Duke Black ilk as my friends say.