ByrdGang
1st Sage now Molly...

:salute: Jalen doing what any of us would do working around all them

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I love and prefer black women too but damn there's other variety out there that's just ass beautiful. you nikkas gotta relax. and that's a bad pic. I can pull up countless other pics where she's bad as hell.
Its crazy fam these dudes really out here sounding like,broads. I can understand if someone don't like certain chicks that's life but how some of,these dudes be acting sound like scorned chicks mad some other chick getting attention. Then they trying to play dudes on some shame card. Oh you just like non black woman and stupid shyt like that. Why can't dudes say women they think look attractive look attractive without it being some referendum on their whole view of all women?

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Its crazy fam these dudes really out here sounding like,broads. I can understand if someone don't like certain chicks that's life but how some of,these dudes be acting sound like scorned chicks mad some other chick getting attention. Then they trying to play dudes on some shame card. Oh you just like non black woman and stupid shyt like that. Why can't dudes say women they think look attractive look attractive without it being some referendum on their whole view of all women?

A lot of nikkaz are raised by broads nowadays; where you thinking they get it from.... :francis:

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
You nikkas always misdirect your ideas. When you fakkits post up some regular lookin white bytch you are on some thirstbucket shyt but when a DIME like Molly gets posted you dxylesic ass nikkas start wylin talkin bout she's wack.. :dead:

This bytch is fukkin BAD..

If this is true Jalen is winning

:ohlawd: