Jalen Green has been a busy man, a model claims she had a kid with him last month, and a stripper claims she has the same due date as Draya

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
Actually from what I observed, a lot of these dudes don’t get girls like that when they’re in HS for having no game and limited personalities. I’m younger than most people on here and closer to Jalen’s age, so things may have been different with older generations but I went to HS with three NBA players and they weren’t getting girls like that. That’s why many of them can’t control themselves once they reach the league and start getting play from the pass arounds.
Things mustve definitely change.. Or NFL brehs getting over on nba brehs because that is completely different than what I have seen and continue to see.. Buttttt cfb and nfl rosters are multiple times bigger than nba so who knows..

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
Actually from what I observed, a lot of these dudes don’t get girls like that when they’re in HS for having no game and limited personalities. I’m younger than most people on here and closer to Jalen’s age, so things may have been different with older generations but I went to HS with three NBA players and they weren’t getting girls like that. That’s why many of them can’t control themselves once they reach the league and start getting play from the pass arounds.
Things gotta be different cuz in my day(30+) the athletes ate just like everyone else.

Now ugly was ugly so heads definitely got filtered but clean cut brehs who hooped feasted as much as any pretty boys, if not more.

But y'all youngheads weird anyways so maybe things did change from then.

lib123

All Star
Daps
Things gotta be different cuz in my day(30+) the athletes ate just like everyone else.

Now ugly was ugly so heads definitely got filtered but clean cut brehs who hooped feasted as much as any pretty boys, if not more.

But y'all youngheads weird anyways so maybe things did change from then.

Yeah the NBA players I know got girls but girls weren’t throwing themselves at them in HS like prior poster described from what I’ve observed.

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
https://www.reddit.com/r/rockets/s/4Yias4dWjQ

Mans beat all the charges

images

And cakes…

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

The gotta be super disciplined just to make to a D1 college. So I agree

I think in the NBA they get around other older NBA players like Gilbert Arenas :heh: and get influenced and they go crazy