Jalen Brunson signs $156M extension with Knicks; Gives up chance at 5-year $269M contract in 2025

How critical is this for NYK?

• Total voters

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Dallas tried to short Jalen now he's taking a discount and giving the Knicks one of the best value contracts in the league :wow:
Jalen is bugging. Unless he has a no trade clause, i don't get this move. I'm sorry ya'll I know Knicks fans are happy. But they will trade Brunson if they don't win or get an unbelievable offer. Stop staying loyal to teams that aren't loyal to you.
Jalen was getting a statue for last year alone lol

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Jalen is bugging. Unless he has a no trade clause, i don't get this move. I'm sorry ya'll I know Knicks fans are happy. But they will trade Brunson if they don't win or get an unbelievable offer. Stop staying loyal to teams that aren't loyal to you.
This is a different type of loyal. His godfather is the president of the team. His godbrother is his agent. His father is on the coaching staff.

ikbm

Formerly ikillbabymamas
Daps
Reppin
Spread Love - The Player Way
Imagine giving $418 Million to 33 year old Brunson in 2029. I know a sativa user when I see it. His agent heavy on that cannabis.
his agent is the son of the president for the knicks organization, leon rose.
insight. leon rose is brunson literal god father. rick brunson(jalens dad) was one of leon roses' first clients in the 90s....leon ascended to being a power agent within CAA...being lebron's agent at one point amongst other superstars. CAA is the mafia...he's getting that money back anyway
nepotism for the win.

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
that there Bunson is a stand up guy
I84hJjJ.gif