Jake Gyllenhaal -"Nightcrawler" ..:whew:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:popcorn:About to watch this joint. I wasn't sure if I wanted to watch this movie or not despite the great reviews. But than I just watched the red band trailer:

:francis: I'm a sucka for movies that uses popular Hip-Hop music in the trailers/promos.

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
that dude was a sociopath.... the way he got that cougar chick to sleep with him:mjlol:

watched it with a couple friends a few weeks back and one of them was trippin during that scene....LMFAO....son said jake had to go after that...

movie was dope...dude was fukked up....sociopath indeed...

Daps
Reppin
NYC
just saw it. really enjoyed it. jake fukkin destroyed it. what a performance. what a creepball. how the fukk did he not get nominated???

also how muthafukkin retarded was the assistant rick ????:mindblown:

:dahell:go get another job you broke ass dummy. you'd make more workin at mickey d's.

i didn't mind the ending. it's pessimistic, just like the movie. today he has his own production company, tomorrow lou will have his own news network. soon his style of journalism will be the new standard.

definitely a movie that will stick with me for awhile. that unforgettable money shot of lou peering down on bill paxton as he's being put into the back of the ambulance truck... :lupe: