Jake Gyllenhaal -"Nightcrawler" ..:whew:

Daps
When I went to see this I could feel the gasps of the audience and their 'Wtf' faces.

I think Jake will get that statue before DiCaprio.

LastManStanding

Veteran
Daps
When I went to see this I could feel the gasps of the audience and their 'Wtf' faces.

Larry "The Cable Guy" will get that statue before Leo will breh :mjlol:

at this point it's pretty much a running joke within Hollywood that Leo will keep racking up Oscar nominations, only to be trolled at the ceremony. :lolbron: Leo gonna be like 70 years old with 20 nominations before they give him one. dude gonna have to play a blind, bisexual, prison bytch, with no dikk in order to get that Oscar :mjlol:

Last edited:

Jermio

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Next year. nikka's got two big performances coming out.

df-00493.jpg

jake-gyllenhaal-demolition-07oct14-04.jpg

Daps

at this point it's pretty much a running joke within Hollywood that Leo will keep racking up Oscar nominations, only to be trolled at the ceremony. :lolbron: Leo gonna be like 70 years old with 20 nominations before they give him one. dude gonna have to play a blind, bisexual, prison bytch, with no dikk in order to get that Oscar :mjlol:

Leo is a very talented actor but I think I can reason why he doesn't have an Academy Award yet. He seems to gravitate to a certain type of role.

I think if he goes outside of that typical character he likes to play he'll get it. Just imo.

LastManStanding

Veteran
Daps
Leo is a very talented actor but I think I can reason why he doesn't have an Academy Award yet. He seems to gravitate to a certain type of role.

I think if he goes outside of that typical character he likes to play he'll get it. Just imo.

breh I was just fukking around with that post. I like Leo, but if you look at the years he has been nominated, there has always been someone better other than his first nomination in 1994 for "What's Eating Gilbert Grape". that's the only one that he really got fukked on and the rest are not a knock against Leo, just bad luck more than anything else.

2005 - he would have won for The Aviator any other year, but Jamie Foxx decided to do Ray

2007 - he had bad luck with being nominated for Blood Diamond instead of for The Departed that year (both were great, but The Departed had all the Oscar hype). either way, Forest Whitaker was amazing in The Last King of Scotland

2014 - same situation he was in with The Aviator, but this time for The Wolf of Wall Street. nothing was stopping Matthew McConaGAWD that year

Daps
breh I was just fukking around with that post. I like Leo, but if you look at the years he has been nominated, there has always been someone better other than his first nomination in 1994 for "What's Eating Gilbert Grape". that's the only one that he really got fukked on and the rest are not a knock against Leo, just bad luck more than anything else.

2005 - he would have won for The Aviator any other year, but Jamie Foxx decided to do Ray

2007 - he had bad luck with being nominated for Blood Diamond instead of for The Departed that year (both were great, but The Departed had all the Oscar hype). either way, Forest Whitaker was amazing in The Last King of Scotland

2014 - same situation he was in with The Aviator, but this time for The Wolf of Wall Street. nothing was stopping Matthew McConaGAWD that year

I agree. I'm female btw.

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
watching this again
I dont know... it comes off almost like a horror movie to me
anyone else feel the same?
Same here.

The scene where Rick is negotiating and ask for half had a lot of tension in it. I was thinking lou was going to stab or some shyt :sadcam:

I also thought the film had some subliminals in regards to news media almost as if media itself was the real evil entity in the film and lou/the director are just victims of being warped by it.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang

:russ: He probably won't even get an Oscar, they will Peter O'Toole his ass and give him an Honoray Oscar.
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000564/awards?ref_=nm_awd

When that hairline starts receding, it is a wrap for ol'boy.

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
love this movie gonna have to watch it a few more times