Jake Gyllenhaal -"Nightcrawler" ..:whew:

Figaro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 36 Chambers
Agreed with the run that Gyllenhaal is having currently, even Love & Other Drugs was a decent watch for what it was.

Mind fukking bytches in Rom-Com's

Jake: You need me

Anne: No i don't

Jake: YES YOU DO! :myman:

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I've been reading this sentiment around the net, some people really dislike it while others think its "bad" on purpose. Personally I didn't really notice it
Yeah, I don't think it's bad, I just think its relatively non existent but those night-time LA drive around scenes are perfect opportunity to have a dope soundtrack. I'm not saying to copy Drive but its music combined with the driving scenes are :blessed:

dem bath salts

To be reckoned with
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broward
Good flick. My dude Lou was grimey as fukk, did what he had to do to eat out here. Movie made me realize how dog eat dog it really is out here.

Zombi_Jeezus

Bad Hombre
Daps
Reppin
Wasted Talent
Just saw this flik on showbox. Very dope film. That home invasion scene had me like :lupe: when they showed the crib. Jake Gyllenhaal put on such a good performance I didn't even mind that he wasn't blue. The only thing I didn't understand was if he could teleport why did he need a partner or even a car?

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
a little over the top but it was a decent watch
Certain aspects were definitely too over the top, but I think that would have been cleaned up with a different ending.

How I would have ended it:

During the final chase scene, instead of Bloom getting out first and getting his partner killed, it should have been the other way around. A reap what you sew sort of deal, with that kid filming him dying and taking it to the news director to sell. Thought that would have been a MUCH more fitting ending.

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
This movie was really great.

SPOILER ALERT:
I can't believe people are complaining about the ending, it was great. If you notice throughout the movie he literally takes what he wants. It starts with the wristwatch, but it progresses into more things as time goes on. I felt like this movie was a nod to corporate culture, he literally takes out the competition, makes unsavory business deals, backstabbing colleagues etc. Just being grimy to get ahead.

Didn't read thru the entire thread but yep...exact same thing I was thinking.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
It was good but at the same time disappointing. Felt like they cut 30-40 minutes(which the film needed) towards the end and threw in a rushed/abrupt ending that came off very flat. Jake was good and looked coked out as fukk:dead: .The way Lou shut down Rene Russo's character at the restaurant and newsroom was:damn:.