Jaguar Wright On Piers Morgan Speaking About Diddy, Jay-Z & The Music Industry, Legal Team Responds To Claims

Cloud McFly

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why you going this hard for Jay but not other black celebrities who get railroaded

Don’t matter who it is, if there is no proof of the things that they are being accused of, I’m not going to have a pitchfork out thirsty for them to be thrown under the jail.

On the flip side, if there is actual evidence of Jay-Z or anybody else doing something heinous, I’ll be the first to say he or anybody else deserve the punishment for the crime they committed.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Cats clearly have no proof of anything, and are just going off stuff they read online or what they “feel” is the truth, so my question is why do you want this to be true so bad?

:jbhmm:
nikkas got nothing going on and moments like these are the highlights of their day before reality and depression sets back in. :francis:

Daps
Reppin
Houston, by way of Pittsburgh.
I need everybody to take off their pro-black hats off for one second, and accept these situations for what they are. Flat out, these nikkas do not care about you.

If they did, they wouldn't have spent the last 30 years portraying the false image of Black Excellence while simultaneously selling you out to major corporations and governments, enriching themselves in the process. All these resources and connections to billionaires, and yet none of these nikkas have ever done anything to actually help elevate black people.

Trying to talk down or lecture other black people for not falling for the bullshyt and calling shyt out for what it is, is counterproductive. Stop defending nikkas who wouldn't AT ALL do the same for you, especially if you were within those circles. You'd be food first because you'd falsely think your blackness would mean anything to those serpent ass nikkas.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
is not about believing everything but birds of a feather flock together. the diddy shyt was what we call an open secret. Folks in that world knew about it, but alot of em partake it in so they kept quiet because either they would be implied or black balled.....

Like i said ,had this been someone ya'll dont like , the pitch forks would be out. the fact it took all this to come out for folks to finally believe the rumors around diddy, it had to be a national spectacle says more about u nikkas lacking discernment. Just because the majority dont know about something or believe in it does not make it not true.

You started off making some sense but then you veered off into personal biases. ‘These people’. Like they are all in some secret room getting fingers pricked and drinking kids blood. ‘They just entertainers’. Yea, exactly. So when people like you mystify them as super villains, YOU are the ones putting them on a pedestal.

Some are into that weird shyt and some aren’t. That’s where discernment comes into play. That’s where common sense comes into play. Ie I just saw a headline ‘Denzel once argued with Diddy at a party and stormed out’. Comments like ‘yeeea Denzel wasn’t with that weird shyt’. But it’s like, ngga he was AT the party :heh: Or my favorite, ‘Katt Williams tried to tell yall! yea Katt!’. Ngga, he was at the party too :what:

But yall like them, so of course they can be close to Diddy but not be with the weird stuff. Nas was close to Puff for a stretch, but of course he want into weird stuff. We like Mase again, so of course no one is asking ‘wait, you was his #2, literally’. :beli:Etc etc Yall believe things only when it benefits your dislike. You can’t be taken seriously

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
She's been right so far. People still calling her a conspiracy theorist. She's on a mission to take down these demons

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
She said Obama got a freak off tape and 50 was in a relationship with Soulja Boy.

She's been right so far.

Right? :comeon:
Said jayz killed takeoff also.

Common, jay and others all raped her also.

People take internet rumors, no matter how outlandish and people will instantly believe lol.

It’s like people thinking that meek and diddy audio is legit

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
:comeon:

Foxy Brown and Aaliyah were BOTH underage when he was fukking them

There’s also a video of him, shoving a woman’s face away, imagine what he does when the cameras are off :mjlol:

Bro I know you want to believe this so bad. But you can't just say things and present fake evidence to try to get people behind you.

Nas said Jay kept his face in Foxy's puss. That's it.

There's no evidence of Jay fukking Aaliyah. She was with Dame Dash.

That video of him pushing that girls face was a joke between them. That was a clip from the backstage DVD cut to frame him in a bad light. This was exposed back in like SOHH days almost immediately. The guy who did it even said he edited it for his own reasons.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Bro I know you want to believe this so bad. But you can't just say things and present fake evidence to try to get people behind you.

Nas said Jay kept his face in Foxy's puss. That's it.

There's no evidence of Jay fukking Aaliyah. She was with Dame Dash.

That video of him pushing that girls face was a joke between them. That was a clip from the backstage DVD cut to frame him in a bad light. This was exposed back in like SOHH days almost immediately. The guy who did it even said he edited it for his own reasons.
People who talk about that video of Jay pushing Carline, a women who still work for him today is fukking funny as hell.