Jaguar Wright On Piers Morgan Speaking About Diddy, Jay-Z & The Music Industry, Legal Team Responds To Claims

Braman

Superstar
Daps
nikkas refuse to believe their idols are not what they portray.. Ya'll need a netflix special and an harvard professornon cnn tonbelieve it? If it was someone ya'll aint like ya'll would spread this quicker than a california fire

Let me put it this way…

People who believe everything the govt/celebrities tell them, they’re idiots

However, if you believe EVERYTHING bad said about govt/celebrities, you are equally an idiot.

Like just bc I believe (know) JFK was a conspiracy doesn’t mean I think sandy hook wasn’t real. Yall don’t think that way. Folk like you, and Jaguar wright, and apparently a high percentage on this sub, are lazy and lack discernment, so you just say ‘fukk it I believe it all :unimpressed:

This bytch said Jay z had Takeoff killed and you talkin bout some NgGas ReFuSe to bElIeVe :beli:

trillanova

The Truth
Daps
jay is friends/ business associates with Diddy, Russell, Weinstein and previously R Kelly.

What puts him above suspicion? Where there’s smoke there’s fire and nobody can deny that unless you want to be a fool on purpose.

Plus the Aaliyah,Foxy,Rihanna, Tierra Marie under 18 stuff has weight. People have been talking over a decade about it

:scusthov:

darryl

Superstar
Daps
Let me put it this way…

However, if you believe EVERYTHING bad said about govt/celebrities, you are equally an idiot.

Folk like you, and Jaguar wright, and apparently a high percentage on this sub, do a disservice to real ‘conspiracy theorists’ bc you make the real shyt seem unbelievable. Like just bc I believe (know) JFK was a conspiracy doesn’t mean I think sandy hook wasn’t real. People like yall are lazy and have no discernment so you just say ‘fukk it I believe it all :unimpressed:

This bytch said Jay z had Takeoff killed and you talkin bout some NgGas ReFuSe to bElIeve :beli:
You're 100 percent right however he's also right about the whole, "if it was someone yall didn't like yall would spread it quicker than wildfire " look how nikkas are coming quick to defend Jay z but not giving others that same grace.
He was right about that :manny:

darryl

Superstar
Daps
jay is friends/ business associates with Diddy, Russell, Weinstein and previously R Kelly.

What puts above suspicion? Where there’s smoke there’s fire and nobody can deny that unless you want to be a fool on purpose.

:scusthov:
Nikka we get it you believe every negative story about black men. Move along.

trillanova

The Truth
Daps
Nikka we get it you believe every negative story about black men. Move along.
I can post what I want to. Mind your fukking business nikka. Just because it’sa black man doesn’t mean shyt. Wrong is wrong. I always speak up in here.

Budda

Superstar
Daps
People really hate on Jay just because he had the gall to come from a fractured family from Marcy Projects and become a billionaire and marry the most influential pop star of the last 20 years.

DontEemTry

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The funniest thing is the nikka don't even come off like a weirdo sex freak, didn't supahead once describe him as boring?

I'd be very surprised to see him caught up in some messy shyt like Diddy.

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
Let me put it this way…

Like just bc I believe (know) JFK was a conspiracy doesn’t mean I think sandy hook wasn’t real. Yall don’t think that way. Folk like you, and Jaguar wright, and apparently a high percentage on this sub, are lazy and lack discernment, so you just say ‘fukk it I believe it all :unimpressed:

This bytch said Jay z had Takeoff killed and you talkin bout some NgGas ReFuSe to bElIeVe :beli:
is not about believing everything but birds of a feather flock together. the diddy shyt was what we call an open secret. Folks in that world knew about it, but alot of em partake it in so they kept quiet because either they would be implied or black balled.....

Like i said ,had this been someone ya'll dont like , the pitch forks would be out. the fact it took all this to come out for folks to finally believe the rumors around diddy, it had to be a national spectacle says more about u nikkas lacking discernment. Just because the majority dont know about something or believe in it does not make it not true.

Its been know for almost 10 years prior to it been known. that charlie sheen abused corey feldman and that similar behavior goes on in hollywood with female and male talent....it just took for it to go mainstream for folks to believe it, harvey weinstein, epstein types exist...they are the ones that got caught but that kind of practice is normal in those places.....orlando brown and other low level celebs have been saying shyt about the industry for years ya'll dismiss him as crazy and here we are......

Ya'll love jay and these other nikkas as examples of black excellence so u dont want to believe that him and others would do such things, had this been trump or some unliked celebrity or any celebrity with a bad rap u would not doubt it ..... remember their is a difference between the persona these people show u while on screen and what they would do in private....i dont find it hard to believe that nikkas that rap about killing another black man would do crazy shyt in private.. These nikkas are entertainers that is is.....when u learn that u will not be disappointed

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
The funniest thing is the nikka don't even come off like a weirdo sex freak, didn't supahead once describe him as boring?

I'd be very surprised to see him caught up in some messy shyt like Diddy.
see what i mean ya'll perceive he's not like that so u think he's not. appearances can be deceiving public image is not the same as he does in private......

50 cent said he rap about drikking this and that and in private he dont that shyt.. lol public image vs what u don in private is not the same....

jadakiss , who many thought was one the realest, was nerd nikka top of his class type dude.. he aint do half the shyt he talking about, and i remember alot nikkas nikkas been disappointed lol come on man.. the list goes on , its just an image they portrait , a character, it aint real

even online nikkas present themselves differently to what they got going on in the real world....

DontEemTry

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
see what i mean ya'll perceive he's not like that so u think he's not. appearances can be deceiving public image is not the same as he does in private......

50 cent said he rap about drikking this and that and in private he dont that shyt.. lol public image vs what u don in private is not the same....

even online nikkas present themselves differently to what they got going on in the real world....

Yeah but that's all we got to go off of. At the end of the day explain to me why we should believe anything without evidence. That just sound stupid.

I could call you a pedo right now and by your logic it's ok for people to blindly believe that :wtf:

darryl

Superstar
Daps
Cats clearly have no proof of anything, and are just going off stuff they read online or what they “feel” is the truth, so my question is why do you want this to be true so bad?

:jbhmm:
Why you going this hard for Jay but not other black celebrities who get railroaded