Jaguar Wright On Piers Morgan Speaking About Diddy, Jay-Z & The Music Industry, Legal Team Responds To Claims

straightcash

All Star
Daps
I been telling y'all for a minute that Jay and Bey better watch out.:mjpls::sas2: The clock is ticking.

Piers need to bring on some of those disgruntled artists that previously worked with them that got done extra dirty.

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Im curious myself now why ppl aint suing this crazy hoe

Cause she sprinkles in some truth and interesting questions with her batshyt insanity. Jay Z IS the only personal and professional link between Weinstein, Epstein, R Kelly and Diddy, and he DOES have a thing for young broads cause everybody and they mama knows he picked up Foxy, Beyoncé, and *allegedly* Aaliyah and Rihanna when they were all 15 to 19 years old.

Like Nas said, you mean to tell me Hov recorded TWO albums with Kells and did a whole tour with him and didnt see nothing, word? :stopitslime:

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Why do people keep on saying Jaguar was right?

She keeps calling Diddy devil and shyt. She did not talk about beating women and prostitution rings. She didn’t say anything specific at all.

People been calling puff gay, devil and shyt on the coli too :dahell:

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Im curious myself now why ppl aint suing this crazy hoe
Besides her being broke she’s got to say something that’s not an opinion.

Saying that someone is evil, the devil, put in place to do evil things, is an opinion. I dont know how that would work

Braman

Superstar
Daps
I actually lol’d . Woooow. How the hell does she get on Piers Morgan. They would neeeeeever let some loony chick get on there and talk about a white celeb

And I’m not one of them fake militant ‘no black man can do wrong’ shyt but man if this doesn’t wake people up :mjtf: It immediately reminds me of jay going against establishment calling them out for Beyoncé’s Grammys :ufdup: it doesn’t reach the level of Diddy going at Diageo but man this is scary for jay.

People really don’t understand what’s happening with this Diddy shyt. Diddy is guilty of most of this stuff, but that’s being used as a Trojan horse for them ushering in mob justice. Public opinion acting as an arm of justice—- that’s McCarthyism.They can really take down anyone at any time if they chose. I’m ranting but this is insane

Braman

Superstar
Daps
I been telling y'all for a minute that Jay and Bey better watch out.:mjpls::sas2: The clock is ticking.

Piers need to bring on some of those disgruntled artists that previously worked with them that got done extra dirty.

Look at this shyt. Look how easily they can turn alleged black folk against each other. Dudes gleefully hoping for other black folk torn down. And this is different than Diddy bc Jay has NEVER been viewed the same as Diddy. Jay a scumbag for shyt like ignoring Dehaven, or stealing Give it to me from Omillio Sparks :heh: we taking that and conflating it with sex trafficking and beating women?? :gucci:

yH38C0.gif

straightcash

All Star
Daps
I actually lol’d . Woooow. How the hell does she get on Piers Morgan. They would neeeeeever let some loony chick get on there and talk about a white celeb

And I’m not one of them fake militant ‘no black man can do wrong’ shyt but man if this doesn’t wake people up :mjtf: It immediately reminds me of jay going against establishment calling them out for Beyoncé’s Grammys :ufdup: it doesn’t reach the level of Diddy going at Diageo but man this is scary for jay.

People really don’t understand what’s happening with this Diddy shyt. Diddy is guilty of most of this stuff, but that’s being used as a Trojan horse for them ushering in mob justice. Public opinion acting as an arm of justice—- that’s McCarthyism.They can really take down anyone at any time if they chose. I’m ranting but this is insane

I mean, if you really want to know why all this been happening lately, I do think it's because they're meant to be distractions from real-life geopolitical and humanitarian concerns. Laws are always used selectively to go against enemies and threats, China does it all the time for purges. Sometimes governments use it to act as distractions.

Kendrick and Drake are both under Universal Music. The timing of when Drake decided to go off at Kendrick and start this overt beef was odd. They had been sneak dissing each other for a decade before that. Jewish executives definitely wanted this feud at this time.

The Feds went after Diddy because his name was already being dragged through the mud. Diddy going after Diageo PLC opened up that box. When the Drake and Kendrick situation died down, the Feds swooped in and made Diddy the new topic. Every charge they went at him for, a lot of people are guilty of. "Sex trafficking" is a very loose and broad charge. Most women involved in it do so with consent.

All this is just to keep headlines and social media feeds flooded with that and not more pressing issues. Israel is committing violent genocide against Gaza, they're committing massacres and destroying entire neighborhoods in the West Bank and Lebanon too. All this is only happening because of the financial, political and military support of the US, Western powers, Egypt and the majority of Arab monarchies. The US, UK and Israel are bombing Yemen too, who already spent the last decade in war, famine and a blockade killing hundreds of thousands. Now there's a risk of war brewing with Iran.

Meanwhile, in Sudan there's another genocide happening backed by the UAE, who's also close to the West, Israel, Russia and China alike. There's massacres happening in the DR Congo by M23 rebels backed by Rwanda, who's also close with the West, Russia and China alike. Remember when Western media and celebs used to cry about Sudan/Darfur? Now it's crickets because the people in charge are their allies.

Last edited:

straightcash

All Star
Daps
Look at this shyt. Look how easily they can turn alleged black folk against each other. Dudes gleefully hoping for other black folk torn down. And this is different than Diddy bc Jay has NEVER been viewed the same as Diddy. Jay a scumbag for shyt like ignoring Dehaven, or stealing Give it to me from Omillio Sparks :heh: we taking that and conflating it with sex trafficking and beating women?? :gucci:

People been speaking out against Jay-Z for years. It just never really got attention before. Shawn Carter is disposable like everyone else.

The Feds and/or Jewish media might get him when the Diddy shyt dies down. Anything to keep people distracted with "pop culture" scandals, instead of genocide(s). Israel has confirmed killed over 50k civilians in one year. The true number might be over 100k even if this war stops this year. Some people are raising the alarm about how we're on the path to World War 3.

When Ukraine and Russia went to war, all media had to talk about that. When Israel and its allies go on the rampage and light up the region, the media gotta talk about everything but that. Celebrity incidents from years and decades ago is suddenly the pressing issue of 2024.

Last edited:

bl2k8

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Northern California
This trial is going to be a complete shyt show in black social media spaces if someone like her can get on that show .

Piers Morgan rep isn’t the same as when he was on CNN because he’s a piece of shyt too but he still has name recognition to a whole different audience. Best believe laywers and police are looking at all the hip hop boards like this one and them LSA type sites for the anonymous stories