Jaguar Wright On Piers Morgan Speaking About Diddy, Jay-Z & The Music Industry, Legal Team Responds To Claims

trillanova

The Truth
Daps
Why do people keep on saying Jaguar was right?

She keeps calling Diddy devil and shyt. She did not talk about beating women and prostitution rings. She didn’t say anything specific at all.

People been calling puff gay, devil and shyt on the coli too :dahell:
She called him out on the trafficking when she first started doing interviews. She was the first one to my knowledge to ever mention he was in trafficking. Prior to that, I never even heard anyone say that or thought he was involved in that. As a matter of fact, when she first said it, I thought she was lying on him over exaggerating her claims. Turns out she was on the money. The public just had no idea.

Cloud McFly

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can’t even be mad at dude for interviewing her, as most people love this type of shyt. People will believe anything negative about a successful black person, and pray for their downfall even when there is no proof of the things they are being accused of, especially our own :manny:

Braman

Superstar
Daps
she ruins her whole thing being too dramatic. all thats missing is lightning and thunder and clue dropping bombs

I’m 20 seconds in and I’m weak. :heh: I’m baffled. Like how did we get HERE. She sounds looney as shyt but no one in the comments are batting an eye they’re believing her lock and step

And i am what people call a ‘conspiracy theorist’ but it has to be based on research, evidence. We’re at the point you can be ANYBODY saying anything and as long as the target of your attack is either unlikeable or rich, fukk it lock them up :unimpressed:

King Poetic

A.K.A. Curve
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southern California
Where’s the women at to speak on Jay?

Where’s foxy? Where’s Carmen? Where’s the becky with the good hair at?
And others..

I would file lawsuits on everyone saying my name

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
nikkas refuse to believe their idols are not what they portray.. Ya'll need a netflix special and an harvard professornon cnn tonbelieve it? If it was someone ya'll aint like ya'll would spread this quicker than a california fire

Cloud McFly

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:comeon:

Foxy Brown and Aaliyah were BOTH underage when he was fukking them

There’s also a video of him, shoving a woman’s face away, imagine what he does when the cameras are off :mjlol:

There’s proof that the Foxy and Aaliyah accusations are false, yet somehow you know it to be 100% fact :patrice: