Jae Millz - Hearing Voices [Pusha T Diss] [SHAREBEAST]

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
Did the clipse big homie geezy really rat? Quite the allegation...he ate him, and c-list vs c-list seem fair to me...should've canned wack ass ghoulish and just put this out in response to terrances sneak dissing off tops

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Tapatalk 2

lot of niccas ain't trying to do 30 years.

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
Wayne would be more of a perennial All Star player, Pusha T like Lamar Odom and Jae Millz well dat nikka not even the d-league he like an overseas baller tryna make it in the NBA.

Y'all really buggin if y'all think Jae Millz in the same bracket as Pusha T.

He was maybe Lamar Odom for that year and half or whatever window over a decade ago from Grindin to What Happened to that Boy....since then he's been no higher than a c-list rap figure...for the past 3 or so years he's actually been doing the same shyt Millz has, signed to a revelant artist's label with no release date in sight putting out mixtapes ....I'd say Millz is prolly d-list though because Pusha is at least able to get the odd outside feature, and as hilarious I find Pusha being like 36 years old, a decade plus in the game opening up for Future in night clubs and juke joints...Millz couldn't even get booked for gigs like that...the difference between c-list and d-list is pretty much negligible in my eyes though and way bigger than the difference between a-list star and label weed carrier

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
Did people even know Pusha's name during the Grindin days? You had people who couldnt even tell the difference between him and Malice.

The-Dream Videos - Dope bytch | HotNewHipHop :ohlawd:

He's 6th man status right now until he's able to drop a critically acclaimed solo album

Jae Millz = Sebastian Telfair

I pick shyt up
Daps
Reppin
Vixens, Mascara's, Mary-Ann's
Im listening to this like why is this nikka even dissing pusha til I heard him say YMCMB in the 3rd verse.. I forgot this nikka was even over there lol

Overall, ehh forgettable

Representar

All Star
Daps
:ohhh:
Millz went in just abit on this 2nd verse had me like :leon::whoo::lolbron:
but wtf's up with the Lloyd banks voice :snoop:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mad random. But who the fukk would pay actual money to see Jae Millz peform live?

Does this bum nikka even have any songs? :pachaha:

I cant imagine dropping more than 30 cents to see this homely lookin fella ad lib 2009 Young Money anthems :russ:
lmao.....the niccuh was performing waynes songs thats why dude barked on him

10:31

Superstar
Daps
shyt is to ill

mann Pusha getting backed into the corner...