Jae Millz - Hearing Voices [Pusha T Diss] [SHAREBEAST]

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Wayne would be more of a perennial All Star player, Pusha T like Lamar Odom and Jae Millz well dat nikka not even the d-league he like an overseas baller tryna make it in the NBA.

Y'all really buggin if y'all think Jae Millz in the same bracket as Pusha T.

Which Lamar?damn sure not Lakers Lamar...Pusha T more like Lamar Odom when Dallas sent him down to the D League last year:russ:...J Millz the player in the D League who will never get called up and will player overseas the rest of his life....but that D League player tellin Odom "you need to work on your game:mjpls:" is much less of a stretch then D League Lamar tellin Kobe and Lebron "y'all need to work on ya game:mjpls:"

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Which Lamar?damn sure not Lakers Lamar...Pusha T more like Lamar Odom when Dallas sent him down to the D League last year:russ:...J Millz the player in the D League who will never get called up and will player overseas the rest of his life....but that D League player tellin Odom "you need to work on your game:mjpls:" is much less of a stretch then D League Lamar tellin Kobe and Lebron "y'all need to work on ya game:mjpls:"

Nah he 6th man of the year Lamar Odom. You sellin Pusha waaaay too short. You don't even have to like him as an artist to acknowledge that what he did with the Clipse was meaningful to the culture as for Jae Millz...:mjpls:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Mad random. But who the fukk would pay actual money to see Jae Millz peform live?

Does this bum nikka even have any songs? :pachaha:

I cant imagine dropping more than 30 cents to see this homely lookin fella ad lib 2009 Young Money anthems :russ:

Im saying tho.

That performance with him and Corey Gunz was just :beli:. There ws no type of stage presence, or crowd reaction whatsoever.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nah he 6th man of the year Lamar Odom. You sellin Pusha waaaay too short. You don't even have to like him as an artist to acknowledge that what he did with the Clipse was meaningful to the culture as for Jae Millz...:mjpls:

U tryna sell us Pusha T has the same status he did when "Grindin" dropped:usure:....he wuz second tier back then...if he's sixth man of the year status what is sumbody like Wale who's fairly succesful but not a houshold name....or 2Chainz who's buzzing but hasn't blew yet.

Lamar in the d league ain't a insult, a player of his calibre will most likely be called back up(lamar has) and is still a relevant name in nba offices...the whole point is people wuz sayin Drake must respond to Pushas diss....the distance between Drake and Pusha in relevancy is about as wide if not greater than Pusha and Jae Millz

Loud Still Coolin

Suppose be a IT cert like you coli nikkaz
Daps
Reppin
Certz Up ..... Hoezzzz down .....
i cant confirm it personally but my people from v-beach had said he cooperated when they went after his moms and was gonna hit her with time....they hit him with the rayful edmonds strategy....
word is dude was a informant for years:whistle:
he just kept goin back in the drug game. dude he snitched on was a indy author bookwriter so i heard

whatysup with diss tracks with no names

but fuc a broke millz. he gettin bytched in front his momz

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
U tryna sell us Pusha T has the same status he did when "Grindin" dropped:usure:....he wuz second tier back then...if he's sixth man of the year status what is sumbody like Wale who's fairly succesful but not a houshold name....or 2Chainz who's buzzing but hasn't blew yet.

Lamar in the d league ain't a insult, a player of his calibre will most likely be called back up(lamar has) and is still a relevant name in nba offices...the whole point is people wuz sayin Drake must respond to Pushas diss....the distance between Drake and Pusha in relevancy is about as wide if not greater than Pusha and Jae Millz

I see what you saying but Im comparing their overall worth instead of what they are at any particular moment. What Im tryna say is at least Pusha T has had some type of relevancy and defining status in the game. Unless Wayne outright asked the nikka to send a diss I see no reason for that nikka to have even done this. Especially since Wayne himself addressed Pusha T and Pusha ignored his ass so what kind of response does Jae Millz expect to get from Pusha?

OnlyInCalifornia

Southern California/Vegas
Daps
Reppin
The Coli's 420th member
I thought it was cool actually.

Though honestly the most scathing part is who actually sent a full diss his way. Wayne sent a guy who didn't even suit up for the game to the scorers table to go guard em.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
he just kept goin back in the drug game. dude he snitched on was a indy author bookwriter so i heard

ohhhhh...... didnt know he was working for years but like i said i just got that little bit from peeps down in the beach.........jay millz is embarrasing to ny....like i said you see who nikkaz really are in those critical split seconds during ya gut reactions ......son snatched a mic, clowned millz directly in his eyes and his personal space and asked him to set it lol ........... in front of his mama lol.....my mom would have came on stage and whipped my ass for being so p*ssy wether i was 8 or 80 lmao...and son had a point... who wants to see millz performing lil wayne song.......str8 cornchip status

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
i cant confirm it personally but my people from v-beach had said he cooperated when they went after his moms and was gonna hit her with time....they hit him with the rayful edmonds strategy....

So Pusha's coke rhyme inspirations were the 2nd hand experiences of a long time snitch...at least this hap hazard ass battle gave me some context that I otherwise wouldn't have had