Reppin
NULL
:deadrose::deadrose::deadrose:
1B7rR.gif

Interesting... Now we need to hear lil Chuckee's opinion on this matter

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
Did the clipse big homie geezy really rat? Quite the allegation...he ate him, and c-list vs c-list seem fair to me...should've canned wack ass ghoulish and just put this out in response to terrances sneak dissing off tops

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Tapatalk 2

Daps
Reppin
NULL

smh @ this young bunnie feelionaire ........jae millz is str8 burgertime....

the crossing guards in harlem dont even respect this niccuh...@ 2:00 this niccuh got sonned out and dude was in his face like what.....thats what kills me bout these rap clowns.....coppin pleas about his mom whas there lol but performing the p*ssy song

Last edited by a moderator:

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn I'm a huge Pusha/Clipse stan but this boy went in. I remember he went in on that Vado song a while back. SMFH though, this poor boy had to diss one nikka who had to diss ANOTHER nikka just to get a buzz. Zamn. RIP to this irrelevant ass nikka.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Did the clipse big homie geezy really rat? Quite the allegation...he ate him, and c-list vs c-list seem fair to me...should've canned wack ass ghoulish and just put this out in response to terrances sneak dissing off tops

Who would be dumb enuff to say that....if Jae Millz is C Squad to Pusha T....what is Pusha T to Lil Wayne?

Wayne would be more of a perennial All Star player, Pusha T like Lamar Odom and Jae Millz well dat nikka not even the d-league he like an overseas baller tryna make it in the NBA.

Y'all really buggin if y'all think Jae Millz in the same bracket as Pusha T.

Daps
Reppin
NULL

i cant confirm it personally but my people from v-beach had said he cooperated when they went after his moms and was gonna hit her with time....they hit him with the rayful edmonds strategy....

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
GOON RUSHES STAGE ON JAE MILLZ! - HIPHOPNEWS24-7.COM - YouTube

the crossing guards in harlem dont even respect this niccuh...@ 2:00 this niccuh got sonned out and dude was in his face like what.....thats what kills me bout these rap clowns.....coppin pleas about his mom whas there lol but performing the p*ssy song

Mad random. But who the fukk would pay actual money to see Jae Millz peform live?

Does this bum nikka even have any songs? :pachaha:

I cant imagine dropping more than 30 cents to see this homely lookin fella ad lib 2009 Young Money anthems :russ:

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
GOON RUSHES STAGE ON JAE MILLZ! - HIPHOPNEWS24-7.COM - YouTube

:upsetfavre: What he fukk does dis have to do with the situation at hand?

shyt was :obama: but that 3rd verse was :scusthov: Should have left it at 2