Jae Millz - Hearing Voices [Pusha T Diss] [SHAREBEAST]

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
I love this thread. I love comparing hip hop to sports. The comparisons in here:youngsabo:

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
yo dont diss sebastion like that lol....he still in the league gettin burn atleast

...and Millz is still in the rap game but nobody cares about either one of them nikkas.

:beli:

Both of em are loud mouth cocky NY nikkas who not as nice as they think they are

Both of em got famous off their potential. (Puffy bringin Millz up to MTV for battles, Camel going to Telfair's high school games)

Both of em will end up as journeymen being bounced around from trash team to the next until they retire...After Wayne drops him, he gonna go to Amalgam..get dropped, then end up signed to Skull Gang :laff:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven

i wish they would have showed the whole battle.. not all cut up like that. the more i hear that "fukking" verse, the more i realize it wasn't shyt. take out the fact that he kept saying fukk, and what did he really say?? the verse before that, ness had a way better delivery and switched up his flow nice. i don't know who really won cause really it was a 3-4 round battle but they nobody ever shows the complete thing

ComputersPutin

All Star
Daps
track dope........just cuz Jae Millz on the end of the bench these days dont mean he cant ball. Millz been dope....had most of the same folks dissing him...riding with him when he was buzzin.

He went in on that Young Money CD too years ago

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
this is the wack scratch vocals thst weezy did not use.

this is wack, too.

this whole battle from both sides is huff as hell.

the vocals i heard on this....

was some voices i did not wanna hear.

art barr

LandryFieldsDad

All Star
Daps
Sorry guys but everytime jae millz name is mentioned I have to post this video
Jae millz vs sire Castro

"how it went to im Diddy?"

Last edited by a moderator: