Theodoresolderbreh

No Shorts No Malarkey
Daps
Reppin
Theodore breh and associates
Like Will doesn’t seem bothered by this shyt so who cares.
:dahell: Nothing will smith has done since that red table talk he did shows he is unbothered. He can make 1000 "long hair don't care" posts all he likes, his actions between that time and now speak otherwise.

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall

It’s not even about Will knowing
It’s more about my nikka you really letting her do you bad out here
When a woman goes rogue like this
She has literally no respect for you
She is done with the relationship
Wrap that shyt up and divorce this hoe
We don’t know all the details behind their relationship but gotdamn me
Tighten up and let this hoe be back for the streets

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dahell: Nothing will smith has done since that red table talk he did shows he is unbothered. He can make 1000 "long hair don't care" posts all he likes, his actions between that time and now speak otherwise.
You know the nikka didn’t have to go up on the red table and talk about the entanglement shyt. He could have easily said to Jada fukk you I ain’t doing it but no he wanted to show support to his lifetime partner or whatever the fukk they call they relationship.

Like I don’t know why people are stressing what this nikka should be doing when it’s clear he’s been supporting Jada through all this bullshyt she’s doing. Otherwise he would be saying something different if he wasn’t.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Exactly. Folks are delusional about this. We’ve seen Will cry more in the last couple years than we’ve seen anyone else, any other man for certain at least….but “unbothered”

:mjlol:

Daps
No it's not. If Will had fukked the mentally unstable 18 year old friend of their daughter the reaction would have been way worse. He would have been called out as a creepy abuser and might have even been dragged to court. And if he would have done a redtable talk about it, calling it an entanglement and claiming he just wanted to help her heal, his ass would have been cancelled immediately.

Did @Gloxina respond to this? Or did she pretend to be Stevie Wonder for a day? :martin:

Daps
basscustoms-hypeboy.gif

These nxggas pants be tighter than the pants the hoes be wearing :mjtf:

I been waiting on this skinny jean trend to end for years. I can't even jean shop anymore because all the jeans be these gay tight pants. It's sick, brehs.

How and why this trend started, I will never know.

Plus to top it all off, if a man is packing, don't the skinny jeans hurt your balls and dikk?

I can't even get comfortable if I was wearing that foolery.