Daps

Time to remind y’all who Will Smith is

:wow:

I don't even know what subgenre of rap to consider what Will does anymore.

Dude mentions his own name in actual bars more than any other rapper. And it's not luxury rap like what Rick Ross does because if I'm listening to Ross, I can dream about ME being in the maybach.

When I listen to Will Smith, he's talking about his own personal accomplishments and it's like... what am I supposed to do with that? :dwillhuh:

Theodoresolderbreh

No Shorts No Malarkey
Daps
Reppin
Theodore breh and associates
You know the nikka didn’t have to go up on the red table and talk about the entanglement shyt. He could have easily said to Jada fukk you I ain’t doing it but no he wanted to show support to his lifetime partner or whatever the fukk they call they relationship.

Like I don’t know why people are stressing what this nikka should be doing when it’s clear he’s been supporting Jada through all this bullshyt she’s doing. Otherwise he would be saying something different if he wasn’t.
He went on the red table talk because he cares what people thinks. which means he cares. also people care because he's famous. a big percent of people in here are making jokes and dont really give a fukk either way. But will not caring is pure cap

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
No it's not. If Will had fukked the mentally unstable 18 year old friend of their daughter the reaction would have been way worse. He would have been called out as a creepy abuser and might have even been dragged to court. And if he would have done a redtable talk about it, calling it an entanglement and claiming he just wanted to help her heal, his ass would have been cancelled immediately.
I’m not talking Will vs Jada. I’m talking a Black woman vs White, etc.

Example: the black community for the most part said “poor Jeezy” with the divorce and understands his issue. If a black woman moved her mom and brother in and had an admittedly bad attitude ppl would be talking shyt, but because it’s an Asian woman society/media just brushed over whatever Jeezy complained about and she’s getting interviews and sympathy. No one is talking about her having a bad attitude, etc because there’s always a soft landing if you aren’t a black woman.

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
I’m not talking Will vs Jada. I’m talking a Black woman vs White, etc.

Example: the black community for the most part said “poor Jeezy” with the divorce and understands his issue. If a black woman moved her mom and brother in and had an admittedly bad attitude ppl would be talking shyt, but because it’s an Asian woman society/media just brushed over whatever Jeezy complained about and she’s getting interviews and sympathy. No one is talking about her having a bad attitude, etc because there’s always a soft landing if you aren’t a black woman.
People have been bringing up the fact that Jeanie mentioning that she has a bad temper rather often. That and people were making a fuss each time she said weird shyt like that gender shyt she was trying to pull with her baby and so on. If anything, a lot of the shyt she has said either during the relationship and even before her relationship with Jeezy (black men are for fun comment) has been used against her. Jada gets flack for stuff she willingly puts out there, stuff she knows is in full opposition to many values that people hold in things that many people regard or give considerable seriousness too (marriage, relationships, kids). Jada seems to get more flack because she keeps saying stupid shyt and does it consistently. That shyt gets old with some people after a while.

I'm not saying society isn't racist but I don't see Jada and the reaction to her as being an example of that.

LiveFromLondon

Superstar
Daps

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
387805987-18388908712042341-6756931711413715143-n.jpg

Giselle

Daps
just saying shyt :skip:

There's no evidence that Will is a Tom Cruise/Philip Seymour Hoffman type with some terrible secret behind the scenes, he's just a sensitive dude who doesn't want to divorce his wife. People like @Giselle can't believe a woman in the relationship is being emotionally abusive without the man being flawed (gay) or doing something wrong.
How about you ask instead of ASSuming. Jada is a predator and manipulative, that was exposed with her dealings with August Alsina, she preyed on him and majority of y’all clowned him for it.

That still does not change the fact that just like August Alsina, Will is indeed bisexual. They asked jada that for a reason bc the talk & tea was loud. He is not gay, it’s just that you don’t want to accept he is bisexual bc you believe it’s gay & a flaw as you stated bc I’ve never said that.

Daps
How about you ask instead of ASSuming. Jada is a predator and manipulative, that was exposed with her dealings with August Alsina, she preyed on him and majority of y’all clowned him for it.

That still does not change the fact that just like August Alsina, Will is indeed bisexual. They asked jada that for a reason bc the talk & tea was loud. He is not gay, it’s just that you don’t want to accept he is bisexual bc you believe it’s gay & a flaw as you stated bc I’ve never said that.

Sadly I now believe the talk about Will swinging both ways. :to:

All the other rumors were true, I'm 99% sure that one is too.:mjcry:

Plus rewatching Fresh Prince as a grown man showed me how effeminate he was on there. I wasn't paying attention growing up but... :to:

Can we have just one straight black male FBA/ADOS black male icon, brehs? Can we have one? :to: