Daps

It's hilarious how after the backlash, now she's backtracking on everything. Now she saying "wait me and Will are together."

Now she saying "I didn't say me and Pac was soul mates."

If somebody would press her dumb ass on selling crack and her saying Jaden introduced her to psychedelics, she'd backtrack on that too.

She's a liar.

This is the real reason Will is unbothered. Cause she's an ornery hoe who thinks she knows everything and he's enjoying seeing her get humbled like the rest of us.

He'll eventually save her cause at the end of the day, it's his wife. But he letting her suffer for now.

And I don't want to hear anything about that weak statement that his people gave to the NY Times. He could go on camera with her and save her dumb ass right now if he really wanted to. And he probably will eventually.

But he letting the people cook her for right now and I love it. :wow:

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
nikka you're in no position to talk/look down on him when you were claiming 'Pac was alive & subscribed to stupid conspiracy theories many years after the brother passed.

Nah I'm in position because I referenced the man's writings himself, in both instances.

And what I actually subscribed, and still subscribe to is the fact that several members of the Shakur family used an underground network to evade assasination/prison time and that Pac had the means/blueprint to do so from his elders and even hinted at it in his music, not that he was successful in the endevor.

Last edited:

Jefferson Jackson

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Wave Rider
Nah I'm in position because I referenced the man's writings himself, in both instances.

And what I actually subscribed, and still subscribe to is the fact that several members of the Shakur family used an underground network to evade assasination/prison time and that Pac had the means/blueprint to do so from his elders and even hinted at doing so in his music, not that he was successful in the endevor.

:ehh:
and how exactly does Keefe D fit into this scenario of yours?

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
Smart-Select-20231016-214643-Messages.jpg

Last edited:

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s because she’s a (black) woman. Society doesn’t react this way when a man is caught stepping out. Now, all her antics afterward make her look crazy. If she kept her mouth shut and didn’t do all this Tupac foolishness we would’ve moved on.
No it's not. If Will had fukked the mentally unstable 18 year old friend of their daughter the reaction would have been way worse. He would have been called out as a creepy abuser and might have even been dragged to court. And if he would have done a redtable talk about it, calling it an entanglement and claiming he just wanted to help her heal, his ass would have been cancelled immediately.