Veteran
Supporter
Daps
387805987-18388908712042341-6756931711413715143-n.jpg
Definately a cuc

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
How about you ask instead of ASSuming. Jada is a predator and manipulative, that was exposed with her dealings with August Alsina, she preyed on him and majority of y’all clowned him for it.

That still does not change the fact that just like August Alsina, Will is indeed bisexual. They asked jada that for a reason bc the talk & tea was loud. He is not gay, it’s just that you don’t want to accept he is bisexual bc you believe it’s gay & a flaw as you stated bc I’ve never said that.

Being gay isn't a flaw, being closeted when you have a family is. There's no evidence of Will being gay.

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
If its so obvious why don't you nikkas just post it? Does he have a photo dancing or acting weird with a man let me know tf.
Yeah I know people think he's gay and that's why he won't speak against her, but I don't think this is what it is. Why would she expose everything but that and why would he care if she exposes him at this point? I see no benefits to him hiding it. This isn't 1996 lol.

Giselle

Daps
Sadly I now believe the talk about Will swinging both ways. :to:

All the other rumors were true, I'm 99% sure that one is too.:mjcry:

Plus rewatching Fresh Prince as a grown man showed me how effeminate he was on there. I wasn't paying attention growing up but... :to:

Can we have just one straight black male FBA/ADOS black male icon, brehs? Can we have one? :to:
There are plenty, Denzel, Samuel etc.

Will is bi with a preference for women, specifically non Black women as of his later years. But there was a time he preferred black women and men. Ask tisha Campbell’s husband.

Idk how y’all shook when majority of men in the drama club at your school were not hetero. Some of your fave rappers bi too including Drake. Football players as well (obj) football is actually the sport with the most dl men

Being gay isn't a flaw, being closeted when you have a family is. There's no evidence of Will being gay.
You are in here telling on yourself and projecting. As jada said and so did I Will is not gay, he is bi and that’s perfectly fine. Bye!

Daps
There are plenty, Denzel, Samuel etc.

Will is bi with a preference for women, specifically non Black women as of his later years. But there was a time he preferred black women and men. Ask tisha Campbell’s husband.

Idk how y’all shook when majority of men in the drama club at your school were not hetero. Some of your fave rappers bi too including Drake. Football players as well (obj) football is actually the sport with the most dl men

You are in here telling on yourself and projecting. As jada said and so did I Will is not gay, he is bi and that’s perfectly fine. Bye!

What the hell are you talking about, woman? I was agreeing with you. :dahell: