Spectre

Ace Killer OG
Daps
I think Jada hates Will and wants him to divorce her

But he's the type of guy to put his all in all when it comes to certain parts of his life especially his marriage

So to divorce again after investing all that time and those compromises is a no-no for him, also may not have a prenup

So they'll be separated but divorce may be something that's too hard for Will to live with

Now that the cat's out of the bag, they might as well be divorced in the public's eyes

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
I think Jada hates Will and wants him to divorce her

But he's the type of guy to put his all in all when it comes to certain parts of his life especially his marriage

So to divorce again after investing all that time and those compromises is a no-no for him, also may not have a prenup

So they'll be separated but divorce may be something that's too hard for Will to live with

Now that the cat's out of the bag, they might as well be divorced in the public's eyes
A separation is a divorce.

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
I thought the response to the entanglement nonsense was blown outta proportion
Wait, so the wife fukking her son's friend who was having mental health issues, even parading on red carpet with him then going on social media with husband and down playing it with language as "entanglement" was blown outta proportion? :ohhh:

You got it breh/treh or whatever you identify as! :salute:

Last edited: