FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn i can’t believe i did a report/presentation on this weak ass nikka Will back in 6th grade. No wonder i got a B:scust:

Seriously, has anyone ever gone from as high on the cool list as Will was to as high on the "This nikka weak as hell" list as he is now? I literally been a fan of this nikka my entire life and I'm looking at him now like
200w.gif

Surreal

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You are aware he tried to holler at Jada right? No defense of Will. But Chris damn sure aint innocent in light of that info. nikka aint even wait for them to actually get divorced. He hit her ass up off a rumor. Tells you where his head was at. If anything the slap actually makes more sense now. I aint saying I woulda slapped him...but I understand :russ:.

That's weak bytch shyt

CR vehemently apologized to Jada for asking her out after she told him they aren't divorcing - Her own words

Emotional nikkas are the worst
No wonder women are scared to end things with some men

I feel bad for Jada now

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
Seriously, has anyone ever gone from as high on the cool list as Will was to as high on the "This nikka weak as hell" list as he is now? I literally been a fan of this nikka my entire life and I'm looking at him now like
200w.gif
Right like will was the man growing up. Even Willenium slapped:wow: now he a pure bytch nikka:scust:

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's weak bytch shyt

CR vehemently apologized to Jada for asking her out after she told him they aren't divorcing - Her own words
Breh if someone you were cool with, not necessarily best friends but ya'll cool, ya'll have hung out been to each other's crib, he been around your wife and this nikka hit your wife up the moment there are rumors you and your wife are splitting you would be ok with that? He apologized because he knew he was foul and probably didn't want to get his ass whooped then...by Jada :russ:. Like I said, ain't no defense of Will but "You been plotting on my wife" certainly makes more sense as a reason to slap somebody than "You made a weak ass joke about my wife".

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Breh if someone you were cool with, not necessarily best friends but ya'll cool, ya'll have hung out been to each other's crib, he been around your wife and this nikka hit your wife up the moment there are rumors you and your wife are splitting you would be ok with that? He apologized because he knew he was foul and probably didn't want to get his ass whooped then...by Jada :russ:. Like I said, ain't no defense of Will but "You been plotting on my wife" certainly makes more sense as a reason to slap somebody than "You made a weak ass joke about my wife".
So let's assume Jada told the truth, which is doubtful...isn't this the same Will that was fukking Jada as soon as the ink was dry on his divorce?

Surreal

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I would assume my wife gave him a reason to think he could've :sas2:

But if he did it like you said, he would check him on some personal shyt....not in front of the world

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So let's assume Jada told the truth, which is doubtful...isn't this the same Will that was fukking Jada as soon as the ink was dry on his divorce?
What part of "ain't no defense of Will" ain't clear breh? Ain't no defending this dude.

We all know he was gone for Jada before he got divorced. His ex got every reason to feel a way about that. If Jada had a dude and him and Will had been cool for years, he'd have every reason to want to slap Will.

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I would assume my wife gave him a reason to think he could've :sas2:

But if he did it like you said, he would check him on some personal shyt....not in front of the world
That's the thing, ain't no defense of how he went about it. But if Jada is telling the truth, that is definitely checkworthy. You make a point about her giving him a reason to but also we can't act like Chris is some mack either or like he the only nikka that got caught up in her spell.