re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
The thing is that mostly everyone is projecting their own values and ideals onto these people. What it means to be a wife. Or a husband. How to be married. How to parent. How to be in a relationship. What monogamy means. What sexuality means. But, it's what matters to THEM.

After reading about her memoir, and an interview, think I may read.

Just the revelation that they haven't really been "married" since 2016 should be enough to shut people up, that they ever knew what was going on with the Smiths. Instead, people double down and say "well that's not right", but whose values are being expressed?

Last edited:

Artfull Dodger

All Star
Daps
I hope the rumor off Will being bi is true, drop that ungrateful woman and come to our side
full

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
and, to me, whatever their situation is or was, obviously came with a lot of pain, which is any long term marriage or relationship, probably,

but, whatever they had in mind, or tried to do, (a long term sexual/co parenting friendship) sounds A LOT more reasonable than zero tolerance monogamy

especially for celebrities like Will and Jada. I say this all the time. It's a challenge for two NORMAL people to perfect monogamous marriage, how fukking hard could that possibly be for celebrities? I would say really really fukking hard.