jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ain't nothing wrong with that nikka

CR was an easy target
He definitely wouldn't done that to a Cac

He just suffers from being a simp and took it out on a weak Black man
That's what I thought initially l, but it's clear now that this bytch has been mentally abusing that man

Surreal

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's what I thought initially l, but it's clear now that this bytch has been mentally abusing that man

Ain't nothing wrong with that nikka

Nikka chose wrong and having to live with it and took it out on another bruh to get his man up

And fukk his "apology"

Go apologize to his Black mama and his Black daughters first

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
I was negged so many times why y'all defended Will Smith for slapping CR

Defending his wife while she was like "I'm still your wife"?

Shame on you dusty ass nikkas :scust:

As I said before CR should never forgive him and Will career should be over....do another bruh like that in front of the world....
Who gives a fukk about some hypothetical Cac? Will and Chris have history with each other l. So of course it won’t be some random Cac

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
On the real, though, I don’t think we are all acknowledging how calculated the Smiths are.

Will dropped his memoir last year/earlier this year and now Jada is dropping her closely after?

They wrote these books at the same time and timed them like this intentionally. I sincerely doubt he didn’t know what she was writing about.

They are on their Ossie/Ruby Dee. Open marriage and they’ll come back together when they’re too hold to be humping around.

I bet they release a joint memoir down the line discussing all this!

I do think Jada is doing too much, but Will could’ve stopped this train a long time ago.

Will's memoir was two years ago. It's possible they were going to release them closer to each other, but Will was faster (kinda like Barack and Michelle).

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
Imagine defending Will Smith being a bytch nikka when his own "wife" isn't
You probably a bytch yourself :pachaha:

C-658vsxoao3ovc

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was negged so many times why y'all defended Will Smith for slapping CR

Defending his wife while she was like "I'm still your wife"?

Shame on you dusty ass nikkas :scust:

As I said before CR should never forgive him and Will career should be over....do another bruh like that in front of the world....
You are aware he tried to holler at Jada right? No defense of Will. But Chris damn sure aint innocent in light of that info. nikka aint even wait for them to actually get divorced. He hit her ass up off a rumor. Tells you where his head was at. If anything the slap actually makes more sense now. I aint saying I woulda slapped him...but I understand :russ:.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You are aware he tried to holler at Jada right? No defense of Will. But Chris damn sure aint innocent in light of that info. nikka aint even wait for them to actually get divorced. He hit her ass up off a rumor. Tells you where his head was at. If anything the slap actually makes more sense now. I aint saying I woulda slapped him...but I understand :russ:.
Based on what Jada said breh, caveat that, she is a bit of a liar.