DraymondT

Superstar
Daps
my guess to much of their wealth is tied up together

This. Prob some prenup shyt they agreed on too. If Will initiate divorce he might be losin a got damn large ass portion that why he keep not sayin shyt. If Jada initiate Will assets prob a lot more protected and she cant take much. Jada narcissistic psychopath ass tryin hard to get him to file that really the only situation that make logical sense at this point

They basically this rn

giphy.webp

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Honestly I think she lost it. She's talking way too much. No one asked if will was gay. Her obsession with Tupac is icing on on the cake. Now she saying Tupac had alopecia like her. Will needs to put her in a facility. Early onset dementia.
:ohhh::ohhh::whoo:
I wonder if that’s the play?!

Let her keep acting crazy in the media and have her committed. As long as he doesn’t divorce her, as her spouse, he is the one who will have the power to do that. :ehh:

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why didn't he slap August then? :patrice:
When? He found out after the fact. I doubt the nikka came around after that. August aint no bigger than Chris and he 12. If Will wanted to slap him and he was in his presence he would be slapped. Dont let the p*ssy whipping fool you. Just because he a hoe for her dont mean he wont whoop a nikka ass. Just like a nikka that beat his wife wont buss a grape with a man.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
On the real, though, I don’t think we are all acknowledging how calculated the Smiths are.

Will dropped his memoir last year/earlier this year and now Jada is dropping her closely after?

They wrote these books at the same time and timed them like this intentionally. I sincerely doubt he didn’t know what she was writing about.

They are on their Ossie/Ruby Dee. Open marriage and they’ll come back together when they’re too hold to be humping around.

I bet they release a joint memoir down the line discussing all this!

I do think Jada is doing too much, but Will could’ve stopped this train a long time ago.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I was negged so many times why y'all defended Will Smith for slapping CR

Defending his wife while she was like "I'm still your wife"?

Shame on you dusty ass nikkas :scust:

As I said before CR should never forgive him and Will career should be over....do another bruh like that in front of the world....
I defended Chris as well, but at this stage I also acknowledge that Will wasn't all there mentally when he attacked Chris.

Surreal

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I defended Chris as well, but at this stage I also acknowledge that Will wasn't all there mentally when he attacked Chris.

Ain't nothing wrong with that nikka

CR was an easy target
He definitely wouldn't done that to a Cac

He just suffers from being a simp and took it out on a weak Black man