BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps

just saying shyt :skip:

There's no evidence that Will is a Tom Cruise/Philip Seymour Hoffman type with some terrible secret behind the scenes, he's just a sensitive dude who doesn't want to divorce his wife. People like @Giselle can't believe a woman in the relationship is being emotionally abusive without the man being flawed (gay) or doing something wrong.

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.

She packed Jada all the way up. You got white women mad at Jada now. What a time to be alive. :wow:

How soon before she claims Pac peed the bed or something. I can see her saying shyt like that. She helped him overcome his enuresis using chakra crystals and coco butter concoctions. :francis:

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
It just hit me a lil whole ago that she8prplly say it's cause of the eclipse or some shyt. Honestly as a joke. Then I started thinking seriously... maybe she's having a meltdown :francis:

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
tumblr_nt16iw7H8h1t5kowbo1_1280.jpeg

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

He’s pretty much knee deep in this. He couldn’t divorce her even if he wanted to because ultimately, it wouldn’t make him happy. Jada would have to be the one to pull the plug but she isn’t going to do it do they’re pretty much in this “bad marriage “ for life.

So basically, she was being toxic, he couldn't take it anymore so he asked for a break, she got scorned and now she is out for revenge.
Tupac killer just got caught, Justice after almost 30 years and all this dumb heffa can think to talk about is "oh yeah Pac had alopecia too" :laff:
Lol, he had a full head of hair when he was in jail. The fukk is she talking about?