RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Ruined the marriage, corrupted the children, and dismantled the husband. You right. If anyone doesn’t need bad press or headlines it’s Will right now. And given that he didn’t make any Jada headlines when his own book came out two years ago, this becomes even more deplorable…

How does he plot his comeback now. If he has a big film people will be watching that red carpet for any sign of her. If she’s there, he will be clowned. If she’s not there, he will be clowned. Ensuring he can’t do anything without her being part of the story. Jesus man. A witch, and she has cursed him.

Will is going to be fine lol ya’ worried about nothing

BangBike

N.M.B 🚲
Daps

1775305d2179c3e8918259d535867f5f55f59916985ca4f9bc404f39a948111b-1.jpg

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
:beli: the hell yall going on about now...she didn't say damaging to the man.

He's taken no L's. He's a multi millionaire who can and maybe have fukked any woman he wants. Married to a celebrity, multi millionaire woman, who can fukk any man she wants. It just goes with the lifestyle.

Anyone marrying a celebrity, wealthy person know or should know what comes with it.

Can tell some of you don't have a woman or you're young with all this virgin talk. If you've dealt with women you've learned this stupid male, machoism, is school boy shyt. Over half yall women getting her back blown by a side nikka and she's not a celebrity!

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
She shouldn't have even addressed it. They are asking her pre approved questions.

That's like Michelle going out there answering questions about Barry O gay rumors, or him answering questions about her tranny rumors.

When you're on that level, you don't even address the ignorance cause all you do is breathe life into it.

Yall wouldve loved that,so you could say "Why wouldnt she just say no if it isnt true:mjgrin:?". Jada is a seasoned,grizzled media veteran,she kept it short and sweet.

"I understand I have short hair and both my kids are gay,but me aint Will aint with that gay shyt:whoa:"

Studious one

Change names, like change clothes; stay a fly girl
Daps
Women are the emotional ones but I've seen several references to her being murdered. Over words. Smh

He could always leave. Imagine that.
No way! Why would he do that?! Why, why, why this mean woman has her clutches in him and there’s nothing that he can do to save himself. Why, it’s almost like he has no accountability for everything that he’s putting up with. Would you look at that?:francis:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Jada is 52. Her best years are behind her.

And it looks like she’s self reflecting and realizing she has a ton of regrets in life. She definitely regrets getting married period. She probably regrets having children.

Will is nothing more than collateral damage.

He also has abandonment issues which is why he gets overly attached and overly emotional. He probably never got over his first divorce.

Both were basically locked together for so long due to children. And it shows by how their children grew up.

KGlock

All Star
Daps
Jada playing chess on how to ruin Will's life and morale. She knew that if she went with the same ol "he's gay" trope that a lot of scorned ex's use, that it would've prolly backfired and may have actually restabilized Will's career instead with a sudden influx of alphabet gang on his side. Especially considering the pull they have these days to cancel shyt and you know hella higher-up execs are involved in that shyt, pulling strings:mjlol: