Roger king

Superstar
Daps
She has destroyed this man and made him into a pariah, he lost his credibility and status and now just comes across as a mean and insecure jerk, this is cautious note on not being too eager to love or get involved with someone, jada is a narcissistic individual and will is a pure lackey and coward , what he did to chris rock was total nonsense

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
She has destroyed this man and made him into a pariah, he lost his credibility and status and now just comes across as a mean and insecure jerk, this is cautious note on not being too eager to love or get involved with someone, jada is a narcissistic individual and will is a pure lackey and coward , what he did to chris rock was total nonsense

august-alsina.gif

Daps
Reppin
NULL
What did Will do to deserve this? She goes out of her way to emasculate him every chance she gets.
I think Will is on some bisexual shyt, started loving his bf more than Jada, and now she's checked out/scorned, but sticking around because the Jada/Will thing is still a good publicity stunt.She treat that man like she absolutely most certainly undeniably KNOW he's a bytch.I'm talking literally bent over, hiked up type of bytch.We're not ready to wrap our heads around it because he's the Fresh Prince :mjcry:

Traveler

All Star
Daps
Honestly I think she lost it. She's talking way too much. No one asked if will was gay. Her obsession with Tupac is icing on on the cake. Now she saying Tupac had alopecia like her. Will needs to put her in a facility. Early onset dementia.