Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Big shoutout to Chris Brown

Will Smith shoulda took advice from Chris Brown

Jada Pinkett shoulda been on the news with both of her eyes black and Brown
And bra I see what this site is turning too so ima cite my source before I get bushed

528-B46-EF-2-FC3-47-EB-8-C25-C12959230-B78.jpg

Juliano Soprano

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She shouldn't have even addressed it. They are asking her pre approved questions.

That's like Michelle going out there answering questions about Barry O gay rumors, or him answering questions about her tranny rumors.

When you're on that level, you don't even address the ignorance cause all you do is breathe life into it.
How you know they’re pre-approved? And don’t say because of her stature or how long she’s been in the game, do you have proof that these are pre-approved? I say this cause many top artist have pre-approved questions ignored in these type of interviews, we’ve seen it happen millions of times.

El Poyo Loco

Akrassikauda = Black Scorpion
Daps
Reppin
The 5 Boroughs
Let me know if I'm mistaken because I haven't seen one prominent co star of his come to his defense and tell this bytch to fall back and shut the fukk up she's done so much harm to his name than he did.

Daps
How you know they’re pre-approved? And don’t say because of her stature or how long she’s been in the game, do you have proof that these are pre-approved? I say this cause many top artist have pre-approved questions ignored in these type of interviews, we’ve seen it happen millions of times.

Bro I've worked in media. It was pre approved. At that level, everything is pre approved. And if it isn't, the person will say something about it.

• Dap
Reactions: s@n

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Prime Will could’ve had any ‘90s black female celeb and he ended up with this D-list midget tramp who ruined his reputation and gave him a fakkit twink son. :mjlol:
Jada was at the very top of that list of 90s black women. Let’s not get goofy because the brawd is doing the most 30yrs later.