Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
Whatever happened to him?​

I was hoping one of y'all could tell me, because I was M.I.A. from this fraternity of fukkery going on two years only to finally get my account out of the clutches of #Catset and I see "Doobie Doo Bushed/Banned appreciation" threads with mad packs being smoked but no answers being given.
:why:
Like can someone seriously answer this without posting cigar smoking gifs? What did he do to get them nikkas that mad?

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
She shouldn't have even addressed it. They are asking her pre approved questions.

That's like Michelle going out there answering questions about Barry O gay rumors, or him answering questions about her tranny rumors.

When you're on that level, you don't even address the ignorance cause all you do is breathe life into it.

No, she needed to answer it

So coli can hear it and move on.

Can’t use that against Will no more

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Big shoutout to Chris Brown

Will Smith shoulda took advice from Chris Brown

Jada Pinkett shoulda been on the news with both of her eyes black and Brown

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
When Will Smith was admitted to a pre-engineering program at MIT in high school, Jada was trapping out a bando on the West side of Baltimore for Avon Barksdale.

I've always believed the if you're a square, you cannot seriously date or wife hood joints. You'll never measure up.......I don't think Will was ever her type and she said in her interviews, Will was different from the guys she normally dates. Different is cool in the beginning when you're still in the honeymoon phase, still fukking regularly and there's some excitement but eventually you just want to get away from that person and I'm willing to bet Jada has a ton of regrets.

I do think this topic requires more nuance then people are giving it tho. Will is rather abusive just like his father.

In his book, he talks about setting his girlfiend's clothes on fire because she wanted to go out. He talks about introducing Jada to his grandmother and having her walk in and seeing Jada's sex scene in Jason's Lyric as her introduction to Jada. Will does a lot of insufferable shyt and people act like Jada is supposed to just STFU.

Will told his story, she can tell her's.

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
She says d it is not true. Some of you dudes are real special Ed.
Bro u nikkas are some sweet bytch ass nikkas that shyt blows my mind

The man’s wife said she understands where the gay rumors about her husband has come from but no he’s not gay

And u nikkas think that’s respectable for a wife to say about her husbands

This is why I don’t blame hoes for how they behave, nikkas have no discernment for what’s respect and love will go for anything

Giselle

Daps
She says it's not true.

Coli brehs gon rush into this thread and comment based soley off the headline anyway, though.
Will is bisexual so of course she’s going to say no to him being gay bc he’s not. And they did indeed have an open relationship which is not the same as swinging which isn’t the same as threesomes

Jefferson Jackson

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Wave Rider
She said none of it is true. Her answer is in the image.

yeah & she a
At least she finally defended something about him… I mean damn. :pachaha:

not really....

she basically said "that nikkas not gay but I can see why y'all say that" :francis:

if i'm Will i'd rather she not say speak on those rumors at all after seeing that response:yeshrug:

Giselle

Daps
Bro u nikkas are some sweet bytch ass nikkas that shyt blows my mind

The man’s wife said she understands where the gay rumors about her husband has come from but no he’s not gay

And u nikkas think that’s respectable for a wife to say about her husbands

This is why I don’t blame hoes for how they behave, nikkas have no discernment for what’s respect and love will go for anything
I agree many men accept whatever bs from women bc they weren’t taught how women are supposed to treat them just like many women weren’t taught how to treat men outside of cooking/cleaning which most modern women don’t know how to do

But there’s nothing wrong with her saying he’s not gay, he is bisexual. She didn’t expose that part so that’s good.

They’re also separated so expecting her to behave like a loving wife is weird. But it really does seem she’s going the extra mile to destroy their public image and I hope she reveals why. That’s really the only thing I’m interested in tbh. She can keep the rest