inndaskKy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Somebody (another woman) needs to slap her at this point.

C'mon Will, we assume she has secrets on you. But We don't care breh, unless it's something illegal, just leave this trollop, we're still gonna rock with you.
You addressing me personally has finally made me see the light and take off my mask. I am Will Smith. I have been hiding on the Coli under this alias for years.

I'm glad you addressed me directly in a personal way. It made me realize it is foolish for me to hide behind a screenname.

Reading through the 579 posts before yours in this thread, I still didn't really get it. But when you addressed me as 'Will' and 'you', it really made me see the light. Thank you breh. I will (no pun) change my behavior now.:salute:

:comeon:

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
full

Then the next headline be reading "Pac was my Soulmate that got taken from me too soon."
We seriously need a moratorium on this level of constant bird babble in here.
It's like @Doobie Doo never got shuffled out the paint and living/posting vicariously through y'all nikkas picking up the gottdamned slack.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
I know a lot of people ran with pac an Jada were just friends.
He ain't never smashed.

For one... your women ain't got no damn friends.

2- you think a nikka like that is gonna marry a bytch he ain't never stuck his dikk in.

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
So he should stay? He shoulda been gone but staying any longer can only make it worse.​

I remember reading somewhere, his views on divorce or some shyt like that being along the lines of accepting a divorce = failure or some shyt and if I'm not mistaken, he's hell bent on not travelling the same road his parents went, esepcially with his dad abandonment issues. I dunno. We looking at it from a "If we were" situation, where he prolly is fine letting her spout off and do her shyt, while he stays married and I guess since they ain't been together for how every many years the bytch said, go off and have it with his preference of sexual partners.
People still ride for Will throughout all the bullshyt he's been through along with the slap. He good. He views being married as his ultimate indicator for being a good person/husband 'cause if he wasn't anymore, he'd be wrong in all of this, per his thinking.​

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I know a lot of people ran with pac an Jada were just friends.
He ain't never smashed.

For one... your women ain't got no damn friends.

2- you think a nikka like that is gonna marry a bytch he ain't never stuck his dikk in.

Pac was in the friend zone with Jada.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
So if she ain't want him why she still using him?!

Because it wasn't the right time or right reason by Pac's own words.

He ended up marrying someone else and instantly regretted it (just like Jada with Will) because it was just him trying to avoid being lonely. Marrying Jada, someone he actually really loved just out of desperationg or for conjugal visits like he did Keisha would have been a bad look.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Pac was in the friend zone with Jada.

No, Pac was living RECKLESS and Jada, as much as she loved him refused to ride along as he drove head first into destruction. She didn't want him like THAT, because she knew his other side, his softer side and he was headed in the other direction. They barely spoke a year or 2 leading up to his death because he was doing too much.

I love Pac, his music saved my life but I can admit that much. He was estranged from some of the good people he had in his life because he was lost in the wirlwind. Will was her safety net and that wasn't really fair to either of them.

Last edited: