JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't know. I could be totally off base with this assessment, but with Will and Jada, it seems to me that Jada has some deep rooted animosity, resentment, and even jealousy toward Will. A lot of this probably stems from him not being what she saw in Pac. There's also the fact that Will Smith was BOTH a HUGE movie and music star. Those are fields she's shares with Will. Will had several blockbusters and Jada had success in movies, but nowhere near the magnitude of Will. Same with music. She had a band and they released albums, but weren't really a big deal. He wins an Oscar and his moment is marred by him publicly slapping Chris Rock to defend her honor probably because she's called out him out for not being a protector in heated arguments in the past.

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
This is one pitiful human being. All she knows how to do is say provocative things about other famous people.

She hasn't done shyt in decades besides tell her personal biz with different celebs.

This one I feel is utter bullshyt. But making a product of her questionable recollections is wack in general.
I don't think it's BS, but I think the way she's saying it is. They were very close, so it was probably more like a "Let's get married" or "We should get married" "You should marry me" or "Marry me", but in a casual/joking/but maybe if she was with it type way. There was a lot of that amongst close friends in my era, none of it ever being serious.

But is she anything more than an online/reality personality at this point? I doubt he cares though. Aside of a handful of red carpets, they weren't even together for damn near a decade. And it was obvious. Will would have plenty of events and stuff, and who would be the only family member missing? Even during the time with her last show and she was rumored to be with her costar, and with the Will/Margot Robbie stuff, people were saying he and Jada weren't even together at that point.

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
should've never left her. :yeshrug:

Guarantee you she would have given that man the peace of mind he wanted especially with her not being Hollywood.

Jada's been a bozo.
She's just as bad. She's a batshyt crazy religious nut. Have you seen her videos on IG? :picard:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My man slapped someone on national television for nothing lmao

Yall realize thats still the mother of his children right? This is why yalls baby mamas dont be liking yall. Now slapping was a little bit extra,but hemming him up backstage wouldve been respectable yet classy:respect:

2ATMsYouSteppinOrWhat

No Round 2’s :camumad:
Daps
He dodged a bullet

giphy-downsized-large.gif

this gotta be one of the best posts in coli history

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
Idk how anyone could side with Jada in the slightest. She took Will on her show in 2020 and in a desperate attempt to get the ratings up, aired out their business to the public all while Will sat there, took it, cried, and became a meme. Then he goes on national TV, slaps Chris Rock for a B- tier joke that he laughed at, and he looked even worse. He won an Oscar but she still destroyed his career. For some reason people can’t get enough of this shyt as she now brings up Tupac, separation, and other stories all of the time.

Let them stay married and be miserable.

Canon

Veteran
Daps
Yall realize thats still the mother of his children right? This is why yalls baby mamas dont be liking yall. Now slapping was a little bit extra,but hemming him up backstage wouldve been respectable yet classy:respect:
And she out right now talking about they separated and pac her soulmate

Definitely not worth it