Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
She clearly pushing him to file for divorce. Might be incentives if HE files in the pre-nup... if there is a pre-nup.

Will's fukked.
:francis:

I doubt there's a prenup. On the plus side the children are grown. On the minus side it's California lmao. He's probably fukked which may be a reason he wants to chill. Seems clear she is intent on making him file first, which is less about money and more about humiliation IMO. She's gonna get paid no matter who files first, it doesn't matter. But he's on record saying divorce is a sign of failure and he would hate to ever get a divorce. She sure as fukk knows that. There's a level of resentment on display here that is pretty stunning. Will does not talk shyt about her. He doesn't even joke about her. This is one sided public animosity. And never forget a looooot of people were laughing and cheering this shyt on when Jada was talking about "entanglements" and all that shyt.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Ain’t Pac write a letter to someone saying otherwise?

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Pac was in the friend zone with Jada.
Maybe.

But I can't see a nikka saying let's get married if he never had any intimacy with her, especially at the level he was at.

And she talking about soulmates and shyt.

They was fukking

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

The comments man people are over the shyt telling him to leave Jada. All the women trying to shoot they shot with him.

:russ:

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
Maybe.

But I can't see a nikka saying let's get married if he never had any intimacy with her, especially at the level he was at.

And she talking about soulmates and shyt.

They was fukking
Why would Jada do all this talking and not admit they they smashed. I’m sure she would have put that in her book :mjlol: only thing she’s said was an awkward kiss between the two

heart

Down By Law
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Actually it gives the slap more validity if Chris was trying to take his wife out almost divorce rumors, then cracking jokes about her
I definitely understand your point but damn how come more accountability can't be thrown towards Will who is 55 and acted like he was 17 that night. He and Jada deserve each other because its birds of feather. Both have a fake image and both are habitual liars.

Since the slap it's been said by so many actors/actresses, comedians, etc.. That will Will & Chris run in the same circles. Hell Chappelle publicly excoriated Will for slapping Chris while he was on tour with Chris but still personally went to Will's house to see a advanced screening of his Emancipation movie.

The point being if he(Will) felt some type of way about what Chris did hollering @Jada(IF THAT'S EVEN TRUE, WHICH I DOUBT) then why not call him, they have seen each other plenty of times in Hollywood. Also keep in mind the time frame that this happened, Chris was still married. Her whole story sounds fishy.

The reason both of them are fake ass liars is because Will was crying, being consoled by Denzel and others. During his speech he was thanking his wife, he said he loved his wife and wanted to defend her honor knowing full damn well they weren't moving like that behind the scenes and you slapped him for what? nothing. To make her respect you more? To make her love you more? Too keep up this lying fake ass image when he created that box, it has to be mentally exhausting..

She must have pics/videos of Will letting some boys buss up his back, and even if that is true. Will should live his truth so she won't have anything on him. She has taken the gloves off now and doing interviews basically saying Will is fake, he was stupid for slapping Chris and their marriage has basically been over and the thought of 2pac still makes her toes curl.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
You addressing me personally has finally made me see the light and take off my mask. I am Will Smith. I have been hiding on the Coli under this alias for years.

I'm glad you addressed me directly in a personal way. It made me realize it is foolish for me to hide behind a screenname.

Reading through the 579 posts before yours in this thread, I still didn't really get it. But when you addressed me as 'Will' and 'you', it really made me see the light. Thank you breh. I will (no pun) change my behavior now.:salute:

:comeon:
Man, sit yo ass down.

⠀⠀⠀

We cant be stopped now cause it's bad boy 4 life
Daps
Reppin
CORONA, CA
Tupac's estate need to sue her :manny:

I bet vlad is in talks with her people for a sit down

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I remember reading somewhere, his views on divorce or some shyt like that being along the lines of accepting a divorce = failure or some shyt and if I'm not mistaken, he's hell bent on not travelling the same road his parents went, esepcially with his dad abandonment issues. I dunno. We looking at it from a "If we were" situation, where he prolly is fine letting her spout off and do her shyt, while he stays married and I guess since they ain't been together for how every many years the bytch said, go off and have it with his preference of sexual partners.
People still ride for Will throughout all the bullshyt he's been through along with the slap. He good. He views being married as his ultimate indicator for being a good person/husband 'cause if he wasn't anymore, he'd be wrong in all of this, per his thinking.​
I have read/heard about his views on divorce. Thing is, he has already done it. It would be one thing if this was marriage number 1 but homey has already crossed that bridge for way less. And per Jada they basically been divorced since 2016 they just havent made it all the way legal. Maybe he doesnt care what she says ot how he looks. It would make sense because I cant process how a person that does care dealing with this shyt.