Reppin
Sneak Nation

giphy.gif

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Maybe.

But I can't see a nikka saying let's get married if he never had any intimacy with her, especially at the level he was at.

And she talking about soulmates and shyt.

They was fukking

He could have smashed but Jada clearly did not want a relationship with him.

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
There seriously needs to be a mega thread on this.
We can't keep making new threads every time she reveals what we already knew

:russell:
I agree. U can tell she knows exactly what she is doing too and milking it for all its worth.

I try not to advocate pettiness but at this point he really need to just sink to her level and hit her below the belt right back. Tell the public she awfully bold for someone so awfully bald. Makes him wonder if she really even got alopecia or if this is all just her shaving her own head manifesting more of her unhealthy fixation on:pacspit: .Bih got alopacia not alopecia :mjlol:

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
I feel like Jada coming out with a book is superfluous. What is she going to say that she hasn't already said in her million interviews and talk shows?

Is she going to talk about how much blood was in her first period? The time she put hands on Will because he ordered pizza for dinner? Her introduction to threesomes and how much she liked them, until Jaden and Willow saw her? But then she went to therapy and realized sex is more satisfying when she feeds off the energy of an audience?

Maybe she'll talk about her Tupac bubble gum shrine she has hidden in the house. The same shrine that Will saw once and she explained it was to keep Pac's spirit alive. There better be something new, Jada. Impress us, this is your big moment. :scust:

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
Him not leaving her is his getback on her

He won't leave and it's torturing her so she latches our 🤣

Jada wants to divorce him so bad, she can't stand it. It's killing her, because she's not in control, he's in control. It won't stop until he gives her what she wants. Give Jada what she wants! :damn:

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
full

Then the next headline be reading "Pac was my Soulmate that got taken from me too soon."
We seriously need a moratorium on this level of constant bird babble in here.
It's like @Doobie Doo never got shuffled out the paint and living/posting vicariously through y'all nikkas picking up the gottdamned slack.

Whatever happened to him?