God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
She's actually growing her hair out. I thought she was supposed to have a serious medical condition. :snoop:

1csl0Zq.png

Bro gotta leave for his sake.
A fukking DSM textbook case of narcissistic personality disorder

The Message

Lex with tv sets the minimum
Daps
And best believe her not fukking with Chris ainy have shyt to do with Will. If that nikka was attractive to her he would got entangled too.

He is dirty for trying to slide in before the shyt was official or even public.

Listen Jada is pretty, no doubt, but what is it about this lil no body having broad that has nikkas losing their minds? Obviously he box is fire. But this nikka Chris aint hit and he was lined up waiting his turn. Same with Marlon back in the day. She gotta have some super game or something. Seems like Pac was the only man immune to her shyt.
and this is why she is obsessed with him. aside from being pac haha.

broads like jada LOVE it when a dude aint pressing them.

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
Will still loves Jada and Jada still loves Will because if there was no love between them one of the two would've filed for divorce a long time ago.

Separation doesn't mean the marriage is all but over, instead, it can be a way to keep the door open to resolving whatever problems there is that are muddying their marriage.
That’s not how divorce works:skip:
You can still love that person from afar
What we have here is a man scared to leave for god knows what reason or like somebody posted
He’s still a people pleaser/scared child inside/doesn’t want to be a disappointment-failure
And a woman who is getting off on humiliating him for god knows what
This is coming from a divorced man who still loves his ex but not in love with her and would never try to rekindle shyt with her
Even if my current left tomorrow
It’s a lot of people scared to be alone or scared to have the failure attached to a marriage
Also Will has way more to lose in a divorce than Jada
He knows it, She knows it
The fukked up thing about it is that I promise the reason Jaden And Willow are the way they are is because they want both their parents to cut ties
I’ve dated girls that came from two parent households that relationships been expired but muthafukkas were scared to walk out that door for their own selfish reason
Those girls were just as broken as me who came from a broken home
This shyt is like a disease and reeks havoc on everyone around them
Will may still be in love but Jada been detached and just playing crystal/stars and zodiac sign babble to not look like the bad guy

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Got damn Brehs.

Women are cold blooded.

Even if I don't talk to the person for years, if they ever put they neck on the line for me, I stick up for them when their name comes up.

Like a homeboy that held you down in an altercation. If someone tried to run their name down years later you should at least give them their props. "So and so is a chump." "Nah Breh. So and so a real one. Held me down that one time."

Nahmean?

Dude jumps out of every window on Earth at once (every human that has access to news and media saw him crash out on the biggest stage in entertainment) and she doesn't have the decency to put respek on his name.

CAUSE THATS WHY WILL SMITH SMACKED CHRIS ROCK. To try desperately to communicate to her how manly he was and how much he was invested in their relationship. Looking like a sap to the public was killing him inside. Him wishing that

*50¢ent voice*
Jada loved him like she loved Pac

So he goes berserk to defend HER honor and she doesn't budge. Doesn't bat an eye.

Will is an idiot for pining after a woman who doesn't love him. But I understand. We have all done it.

Not: destroyed our whole billion dollar brand for a petty ego trip

But: tried and tried to make her realize that I'm dope. I'm a manly man. Pick meee. Why don't you love me like you used to?
Will laid out all his issues and their sources in his book. He aint no different than the attractive female with low self esteem that picks a$$holes.

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
Will smith man what a fukking downfall from being the first rapper accepted by the pop world to TV star to huge movie star with a star wife and star kids

To his career and marriage in shambles

And most importantly to him is legacy possible forever damaged

GMB hall of fame first ballot unanimously

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
could be different things... will prolly loses a substantial amount of his fortune; jada prolly risks being permanently blackballed/blacklisted, since will is still a pretty powerful figure in hollyweird, whether she likes it or not
:pachaha:blacklisted from what? That bytch ain't working on anything but fukking with Will's legacy. :pachaha:

Last edited:

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
This situation is so bad it actually made Jaden become normal. He basically knows he’s the man and new leader of the family. Lol

Jayden is the one keeping the family together :wow:

No wonder he asked for emancipation

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tired of her:russell:

Will is the most extreme example of what happens when you raise a people pleaser. He is obsessed with being the good guy instead of embracing his own needs. It's a sad way to exist, you can tell all his success has left him unfulfilled. On a deeper psychological level Will has not individuated, he has not forged an identity outside of his parents and their difficult dynamic. In some ways he's still a little kid emotionally hoping for mothers approval and scared of daddy. You saw many praising the slap because they would like more black men to put their needs and growth aside to feed on their narcissism.

:laff: