beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Yeah will must have done something heinous that she has over him.

Video of him fukkin a kid, hit and run murder something. Thats the only explenation for why he hasn't just divorced her

maybe pics of him sucking a dikk or something. I mean that's about the only thing I can think of.

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Goofball broads tried to paint an image that Jada was destroyed by what Chris said and Will just had to protect her, nah, that slap was all about Will and his feelings. Still you would think a wife would publicly protect her husband.
Of course. That aint her husband and hasnt been for years. Seems like Will is in the same boat as us in notb recognizing that.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
It’s not too late Will :francis:

IMG-8600.jpg

If she's smart, she'll leave his damaged self as a sidepiece.

Unbothered

ELEVATING to HIGHER LEVELS with POSITIVE VIBES ✨
Daps
Reppin
'Cuse, New York
Will still loves Jada and Jada still loves Will because if there was no love between them one of the two would've filed for divorce a long time ago.

Separation doesn't mean the marriage is all but over, instead, it can be a way to keep the door open to resolving whatever problems there is that are muddying their marriage.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Off topic but on. You should've left jada for her will

Who says he didn't tho? That was my point. That bytch act hurt. She don't sound like it was her idea to dissolve the marriage. But nikkaz would rather jump to Will being gay or a pedophile to explain this situation :skip: