GooPunch

Pro
Daps
Like a lot of brehs in this thread are saying, growing up I thought Will was the coolest. I remember my parents taking all our friends to see Independence Day the summer it dropped. That was the first PG-13 movie I saw in theaters. shyt made me think I could be a black fighter pilot and for a while I wanted to be one. He just made the shyt look so cool.

While I can't stand Jada and think she's a terrible person for Will (and in general), it's hard to not place the blame at Will's feet. I'll never look at him the same way.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
and this is why she is obsessed with him. aside from being pac haha.

broads like jada LOVE it when a dude aint pressing them.
I remember that interview she did on the Arsenio Hall show.She said Tupac was like a protector/father figure to her...Basically, she was calling the man "Daddy"..Will been settling for 2nd place from the jump.

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
Will smith man what a fukking downfall from being the first rapper accepted by the pop world to TV star to huge movie star with a star wife and star kids

To his career and marriage in shambles

And most importantly to him is legacy possible forever damaged

GMB hall of fame first ballot unanimously
People have done worse. :martin: Chill out

Last edited:

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
I didn't think she had anything left to tell us unprovoked about this fukking relationship. Yet here we are

furious-david-rose.gif
Honestly, I would not be surprised if she got OJ SImpson'd if you know what I mean. I'm not condoning it btw:hubie:

I'm just saying if Jada was with a man that was mentally unstable I honestly could see her pushing up daisies for all the shyt she does:huhldup:

Last edited:

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
I feel bad for the brother

Me too.

He was once one of the coolest brothers on TV who was also a good guy.

His A lister life shouldn't be relatable to any of us but here we are watching him go through a toxic relationship many of us have experienced on some level.

Actually his toxic marriage is worse than what many of us have experienced so it actually adds to the sympathy (at least for me :francis: )

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Honestly, I would not be surprised if she got OJ SImpson'd if you know what I mean. I'm not condoning it btw:hubie:

I'm just saying if Jada was it a man that was mentally unstable I honestly could see her pushing up daisies for all the shyt she does:huhldup:
Will would commit suicide before doing anything like that

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
She talks too much.

Had that man out here looking like a damn fool on national television in front of these white folks that write his checks while she sat there an smirked.

Women like this are a danger to the soul. God help the next man she gets with.

Will might as well write a book to tell his side.
Any man who deals with her deserves what he gets being that this is all public record now