FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And best believe her not fukking with Chris ainy have shyt to do with Will. If that nikka was attractive to her he would got entangled too.

He is dirty for trying to slide in before the shyt was official or even public.

Listen Jada is pretty, no doubt, but what is it about this lil no body having broad that has nikkas losing their minds? Obviously he box is fire. But this nikka Chris aint hit and he was lined up waiting his turn. Same with Marlon back in the day. She gotta have some super game or something. Seems like Pac was the only man immune to her shyt.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
He’s gotta move on and let her go. She doesn’t respect him, and doesn’t love him like that. He don’t want the stain of a failed marriage, but this is over.

It’s going to cost him a pretty penny, but he’s got to officially end this thing. Out here crashing out tryna get the girl to love you like before.

it's not like this would be his first failed marriage. shyt happens every day b :manny:

UnQuantized

Superstar
Daps
Tired of her:russell:

Will is the most extreme example of what happens when you raise a people pleaser. He is obsessed with being the good guy instead of embracing his own needs. It's a sad way to exist, you can tell all his success has left him unfulfilled. On a deeper psychological level Will has not individuated, he has not forged an identity outside of his parents and their difficult dynamic. In some ways he's still a little kid emotionally hoping for mothers approval and scared of daddy. You saw many praising the slap because they would like more black men to put their needs and growth aside to feed on their narcissism.

Daps
Jada is obviously lying about the OSCARS slap.

When Chris Rock made that joke, Jada looked at Will and basically said, "Remember your PRIME DIRECTIVES." like he was fukking Robocop. Then he followed his programming and upheld the law.

robocop-prime-directives.gif

You sound just like my dad. He said the same thing at the time :bryan:

....:lupe: dad?

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So Michael Jai White was right. Will slapped Rock on some bully shyt. :francis:
This was a quick win. I have no doubt Will somewhere still love her, and was probably hoping defending her honor would make her love him again.

All blew up in his face. Risked his reputation for nothing.

Last edited:

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Got damn Brehs.

Women are cold blooded.

Even if I don't talk to the person for years, if they ever put they neck on the line for me, I stick up for them when their name comes up.

Like a homeboy that held you down in an altercation. If someone tried to run their name down years later you should at least give them their props. "So and so is a chump." "Nah Breh. So and so a real one. Held me down that one time."

Nahmean?

Dude jumps out of every window on Earth at once (every human that has access to news and media saw him crash out on the biggest stage in entertainment) and she doesn't have the decency to put respek on his name.

CAUSE THATS WHY WILL SMITH SMACKED CHRIS ROCK. To try desperately to communicate to her how manly he was and how much he was invested in their relationship. Looking like a sap to the public was killing him inside. Him wishing that

*50¢ent voice*
Jada loved him like she loved Pac

So he goes berserk to defend HER honor and she doesn't budge. Doesn't bat an eye.

Will is an idiot for pining after a woman who doesn't love him. But I understand. We have all done it.

Not: destroyed our whole billion dollar brand for a petty ego trip

But: tried and tried to make her realize that I'm dope. I'm a manly man. Pick meee. Why don't you love me like you used to?

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Will still loves Jada and Jada still loves Will because if there was no love between them one of the two would've filed for divorce a long time ago.

Separation doesn't mean the marriage is all but over, instead, it can be a way to keep the door open to resolving whatever problems there is that are muddying their marriage.
For 7 years? :usure: People that hate each other stay married married for years. If you seperated and living seperate lives for that long a realistic person aint thinking about resolving anything. A lot of people just dont want to go through the legal process. Or one side is holding it up. Based in all this info, sounds like that would be Will.