Jada Pinkett Smith's Memoir is a Flop | 🟥 Newsweek.com

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
People are legit tired of her hitching her horse to the “Emasculate Will” wagon. You’d think she’d know by now that even with the slap, people genuinely “love” (I use that in terms of an audience’s affinity for a celebrity) Will and want to see him win. NOBODY wants to see probably the most popular black actor who ever lived get raked through the coals over and over and OVER by what seems to be an unloving, uncaring wife.

Maxine Shaw

#ColiFam gave more $ 2 my students than my school
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, N.Y.
i hope it continues to flop….

:birdman:

Will just divorce this broad already…..

:snoop:

give her 40% of your savings…. Replace it with a few movies and power moves and be done with it. Kids are grown and all y’all garbage is already on public display…so seriously what’s the point??

:camby:
He could come back 10 times stronger if he did exactly that. People love a redemption arc. And nobody likes Jada.

Maxine Shaw

#ColiFam gave more $ 2 my students than my school
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, N.Y.
she's just unlikeable :manny: . Her PR team failed her badly

That's really it in a nutshell. She hasn't really done anything wrong, so to say. She has every right to tell her story. But she's just so fukking ANNOYING, And she doesn't seem to realize that the best thing she could have done for herself and for Will is to shut the fukk up.

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
if8F7Ef.png

:jbhmm:
Killers of the Flower Moon was a good book. Crazy how US government did the Osage.